LuckyVitamin.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Purchasing Assistant
Eagleville, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at LuckyVitamin.com in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online through the companies webpage for open positions, jobs.luckyvitamin.com and was contacted a few weeks later by the HR Manager. He reviewed through my basic details and asked why I was looking for a position. We went over my work history and I explained the gaps in my resume. He then told me alot about the jobs that were available and starteed to focus in on one particular job. He gave me alot of information about the job and then told me I would be set up for a 2nd interview. The second interview came about 10 days later and was with one of the owners and manager of the department. This was less of an information interview and more of a interview to find out more about me and if I could handle the position.

Interview Question – What did I feel I could add to this position that it may be lacking?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation except for the start date. They were willing to get me in early to help get benefits sooner. (first of the month following 30 days of employment).

Very Easy Interview

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Purchasing Assistant
Eagleville, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at LuckyVitamin.com in April 2012.

Interview Details – Sent in my resume, was called a few days later. Phone screener asked a few basic questions about my resume and some details of my current employment status. The HR guy is not one to ask alot of questions about your background, seemed to ask more about your personality and how you get along with people.

Interview Question – Did you look at our website at all?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Order Processing Interview

Order Processing
Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at LuckyVitamin.com in October 2010.

Interview Details – It was very nice. Person very friendly.

Interview Question – why I want the job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – nothing

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for LuckyVitamin.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LuckyVitamin.com interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by LuckyVitamin.com employees and interview candidates.