LuckyVitamin.com Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at LuckyVitamin.com

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagleville, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at LuckyVitamin.com in May 2012.

I applied online through the companies webpage for open positions, jobs.luckyvitamin.com and was contacted a few weeks later by the HR Manager. He reviewed through my basic details and asked why I was looking for a position. We went over my work history and I explained the gaps in my resume. He then told me alot about the jobs that were available and starteed to focus in on one particular job. He gave me alot of information about the job and then told me I would be set up for a 2nd interview. The second interview came about 10 days later and was with one of the owners and manager of the department. This was less of an information interview and more of a interview to find out more about me and if I could handle the position.

Interview Questions
    • What did I feel I could add to this position that it may be lacking?   Answer Question
    No negotiation except for the start date. They were willing to get me in early to help get benefits sooner. (first of the month following 30 days of employment).

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagleville, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at LuckyVitamin.com in April 2012.

Sent in my resume, was called a few days later. Phone screener asked a few basic questions about my resume and some details of my current employment status. The HR guy is not one to ask alot of questions about your background, seemed to ask more about your personality and how you get along with people.

Order Processing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at LuckyVitamin.com in October 2010.

It was very nice. Person very friendly.

nothing