Lufkin Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Pump Service Tech Interview

Pump Service Tech
Levelland, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lufkin Industries in August 2011.

Interview Details – Standard interviewing, was an excellent company before Lufkin Industries bought them out.

Interview Question – Standard interviewing, was an excellent company before Lufkin Industries bought them out.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Class A Burner Interview

Class A Burner
Lufkin, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Lufkin Industries in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was laid off at this job for 10 months. And I had a call back to my same position. Was not a overall interview. I had a one year call back for this position and other positions. It was a call to meet with our Human Resource personal. So I took the job and been back since 2010. Did not lose my seniority.

Negotiation Details – It was not a negotiation involved. I did get a raise doing the time i was off.

Operations Analyst Interview

Operations Analyst
Lufkin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Lufkin Industries in March 2010.

Interview Details – Internal hiring process, was chosen from several internal employees who signed for the job posted. Had an interview with HR and then with the supervisor of the position. Had to prove that I understood basic economic & financial theory.

Interview Questions

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lufkin Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – I met them at the on campus recruiting. I gave my resume to a HR person and she said they are looking for an engineer like my background. 1~2 weeks after, they called me for a phone interview. they seemed very interested just because my research background matches their need. They didn't ask me too many technical questions. Basically they just told the job descriptions. They are very nice.

Interview Question – They know I don't really like the locaion so they asked me if that's the concern.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lufkin Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lufkin Industries interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Lufkin Industries employees and interview candidates.