Lufkin Industries

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lufkin Industries

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lufkin Industries in March 2010.

Internal hiring process, was chosen from several internal employees who signed for the job posted. Had an interview with HR and then with the supervisor of the position. Had to prove that I understood basic economic & financial theory.

Pump Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Levelland, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Levelland, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lufkin Industries in August 2011.

Interview Questions
    • Standard interviewing, was an excellent company before Lufkin Industries bought them out.   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lufkin Industries in October 2011.

I met them at the on campus recruiting. I gave my resume to a HR person and she said they are looking for an engineer like my background. 1~2 weeks after, they called me for a phone interview. they seemed very interested just because my research background matches their need. They didn't ask me too many technical questions. Basically they just told the job descriptions. They are very nice.

Interview Questions
    • They know I don't really like the locaion so they asked me if that's the concern.   Answer Question

Class A Burner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lufkin, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lufkin Industries in February 2010.

I was laid off at this job for 10 months. And I had a call back to my same position. Was not a overall interview. I had a one year call back for this position and other positions. It was a call to meet with our Human Resource personal. So I took the job and been back since 2010. Did not lose my seniority.

It was not a negotiation involved. I did get a raise doing the time i was off.