Lufthansa

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant

Interviewed at Lufthansa

Interview Details – First round is phone interview. Second round is face to face interview. Some behavioral questions during second round. And if you are recruiting for a regional flight attendant, you may also be tested your native language(fox example, Chinese, Japanese). Also a role play part during second round interview - you were given a stressful or difficult situation on board.They watch how you handle with such difficult situation as a flight attendant.

Interview Question – Role play part.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. The salary and bonus are all fixed.

Sales Interview

Sales
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Lufthansa in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was called for the interview then sent for an assessment and last got the acceptance and package.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – It is straight forward and short

Intern Interview

Intern
Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lufthansa in January 2013.

Interview Details – First invitation to a telephone interview which took about 40 minutes. After 2 days I got an invitation for a personal interview in their office which took about 1 hour.
The telephone interview reviewed my experience and gave a better overview of the tasks of the job. The personal interview was aiming at finding out about ones reaction within various cases.

Interview Question – Most difficult questions were unexpected cases which were presented, but with a bit of logical thinking they were easy to answer   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lufthansa in September 2012.

Interview Details – The University arranged everything, I came to the working place for the interview just 1 day before my actual start date of internship.

Interview Question – Basic interview...Where are you from...What would you like to do/ work in which department?   Answer Question

International Airline Professional Interview

International Airline Professional

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Lufthansa.

Interview Details – Resume submission to a random job ad posting form a college site. Telephone interview scheduled via email. 20-30 min telephone email with friendly HR recruiter -> Interview with local management -> individual and group interview in Germany with program manager and psychologist followed by an assessement done with metric system and European style calculations. Hired one month before start date.

Interview Question – Computer test of mostly analytical questions, time-based. Interview with psychologist. They want to know how much you love Germany and its culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation considered. Standard salary for all trainees.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Customer Service Consultant
Brno (Czech Republic)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Lufthansa in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interview in English and German. Simultaneous phone call with HR. Test of intelligence (maths, filling word in row...)

Interview Question – Filling of word in row   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR called in 2 days

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Cape Town (South Africa)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lufthansa in October 2009.

Interview Details – Phn interview

Interview Question – Are you trying to destroy our company?   Answer Question

Worked for Lufthansa? Contribute to the Community!