Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Lumber Liquidators
- Assistant Manager (4)
- Store Manager (2)
- ASM1 (2)
- Assistant Store Manager II (2)
- Assistant Store Manager I (1)
- General Employment (1)
- Customer Support Specialist (1)
- Warehouser (1)
- Manager (1)
- Asm I (1)
- Commercial Sales (1)
- Assistant Manager II (1)
- Auditor (1)
- Assistant Buyer (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week – interviewed at Lumber Liquidators (Toano, VA).
I had a single in house interview with sales manager/director and a VP. They were on time and seemed to be very interested in hearing what I had to say about my background.
- Why should we choose you over anyone we interview for this position. 1 Answer
I was offered a number and I accepted it. It was a low amount, accompanied by a promise of a 6 month growth period after which I would receive a promotion.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at Lumber Liquidators (Toano, VA) in October 2014.
Applied online... Got a call from HR 3 weeks later discussing my pay, I had asked for more than they wanted to pay... Told me hours over phone and gave me a 10 min interview... Phone interview Friday called to set up in person interview monday.. Had interview on wednesday... Didnt get an answer for two weeks got an email saying going with other candidates and please apply for another position in the future
- How would you handle an angry customer Answer Question
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks – interviewed at Lumber Liquidators (Toano, VA) in December 2011.
I met with several buyers, the Director and VP. It was a fairly relaxed interview asking typical questions. Interview lasted about an hour and a half total. This was a few years ago so management has changed and so has the interview process.
- Why do you want to work here? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
Had offer at another position