Lumber Liquidators

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toano, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Lumber Liquidators.

I had a single in house interview with sales manager/director and a VP. They were on time and seemed to be very interested in hearing what I had to say about my background.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we choose you over anyone we interview for this position.   View Answer
    I was offered a number and I accepted it. It was a low amount, accompanied by a promise of a 6 month growth period after which I would receive a promotion.

Customer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toano, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Lumber Liquidators in October 2014.

Applied online... Got a call from HR 3 weeks later discussing my pay, I had asked for more than they wanted to pay... Told me hours over phone and gave me a 10 min interview... Phone interview Friday called to set up in person interview monday.. Had interview on wednesday... Didnt get an answer for two weeks got an email saying going with other candidates and please apply for another position in the future

Assistant Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toano, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Lumber Liquidators in December 2011.

I met with several buyers, the Director and VP. It was a fairly relaxed interview asking typical questions. Interview lasted about an hour and a half total. This was a few years ago so management has changed and so has the interview process.

Interview Questions

Had offer at another position