Luminaire

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Showroom Manager Interview

Showroom Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Luminaire in December 2010.

Interview Details – I had 4 interviews. First I had to meet with the HR Manager, then mystery shop the location do a write-up and submit to her. Then I was invited back to interview with a former manager and the assistant manager. The owner (wife) could not make it, so I had to come back and meet with her another time. Then she told me well none of our opinions really matter, its all up to her husband which was another interview. I came back and he talked for 2.5 hours. He is very philosophical and very hard to follow, as he is always trying to teach a lesson when he talks. I had to take a personality test consisting of about 200 questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Owners are not open for much negotiation

Worked for Luminaire? Contribute to the Community!