1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Reclamation Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kosse, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kosse, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Luminant in January 2012.

A phone interview with multiple managers and executives asked questions focused on previous experience and projects. I received a call back the next day telling me they wanted to fly me out for an onsite interview and dinner. The following day we visited the job site and saw all the activities that would go into the job. Within a few days a got the call extending an offer, but it was to a location that was not desirable for my situation. They were very willing to work with me on alternate locations and understood the concern, but were unable to come up with a solution that fit my needs and the company so I decided to decline the offer and accept an offer from a different company.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of computer based engineering programs have you worked with?   View Answer

The location was not where we wanted to live.

Worked for Luminant? Contribute to the Community!