Lummus Technology Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lummus Technology

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lummus Technology in February 2013.

First there was an initial screening interview, followed by one interview with several team members in house. Everything was very straight-forward, no crazy interview questions or personality tests. Seemed that they wanted to find someone who was adaptable, intelligent, and could communicate well with others. Teamwork is very important here.

Interview Questions
    • No "questions" so to speak, except a couple general comments in which they inquire about how much of fired heater design I had been exposed to.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lummus Technology in October 2012.

I applied through my university's career center and had an interview on campus. About 2 week later, they contacted me about an on-site interview in Bloomfield. I met with about 5 different people and all asked general questions about my background and experience. There were no case questions or brain teasers, but there were a few basic chemistry problems. I left the interview with a very good feeling, but did not hear back from them. Numerous emails and phone calls were ignored. I thought out of professional courtesy, I would at least receive a rejection letter, especially an on-site interview.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Lummus Technology in July 2010.

I was asked about my current job profile and the resons why i am looking for job change. They appreciated for my honest anwers.