Lunexa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New Grad Consultant Interview

New Grad Consultant

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Lunexa.

Interview Details – Got in touch at a career fair and followed up with a screening interview, which was pretty standard. Had a phone interview with a couple straightforward logic/brain teaser type problems and talked about my background and the position. The interviewer basically said I would be bored and not challenged (I guess cause I was coming from a phd and said I was looking for a challenging role?) and so I didn't bother following up.

Interview Question – Brain teasers   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Lunexa.

Interview Details – Went to career Fair, seemed very interested in Stats majors, as thats how I got the initial phone interview.

Interview Question – They wanted every clause in the technical interview to be simplified. Had difficulty with the where clause.   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Ithaca, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Lunexa in October 2012.

Interview Details – On-campus interview. Went to information session, asked afterward to see if I could talk about the work. Next day, got an interview slot, and met with one of the partners. Currently waiting for the next step. Interview process was talking about projects, team work experiences, talking about the company, resume, and then one problem solving exercise.

Interview Question – How would you find the number of diet soda cans in the United States?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lunexa in October 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online and then spoke with an internal representative and interviewed at the same time. I then interviewed over the phone again but this time is was from a senior consultant and I was interviewed for technical abilities, problem solving, SQL, and situational and behavioral questions. I then interviewed over the phone with one of the Partners - very technical! I then interviewed in-person onsite at their office. I was given an offer a day later.

Negotiation Details – I feel that I was treated extremely fairly and that we came to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Lunexa in March 2012.

Interview Details – Went through 4 phone interviews. First interview was basic introduction and going through the resume. Second interview was technical with one of their engineers. Third was with another consultant who asked mostly questions that gauged problem solving skills and weaknesses/strengths. Fourth was with one of the partners and was given a brain teaser.

Interview Question – Not difficult but unexpected when asked to explain a thesis I had written in simple terms.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant

The process took a day - interviewed at Lunexa in March 2012.

Interview Details – The recruiter asked me to go over my resume and didn't ask behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Do you have programming experience?   Answer Question

Worked for Lunexa? Contribute to the Community!