Lupin Ltd. Medical Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Medical Representative Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lupin Ltd. in May 2012.

At First, I take an appoint for my interview to my Area Manager then he fixed some date and time. I reached their on time but i have to wait a lot for my interview. Finally my area manager came and taken my interview after that he passed me and transfer it to RSM. RSM taken my interview strating ti introduction, Marketing end ind to family back ground. Then he passed me and then he forwarded my CV to HO. Then i got a call from HO. HO has taken my interviews on Phone.Then I have to give online test. And after that my DGM has taken my Interview and Finally i got my offer latter.

Interview Questions
I knew that this company minimum salary would be more then 30% of my previous employer.That's why i told them that as per company policy.

Worked for Lupin Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!