Lupin Pharmaceuticals

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lupin Pharmaceuticals in January 2010.

Interview Details – It was interview with D.M. Next went with Regional manager. Was not very difficult interview.

Interview Question – Can you sell against the competition and what would be your strategy for gaining market share?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Baltimore, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lupin Pharmaceuticals in November 2009.

Interview Details – Professional, detail-oriented.
Behavioral questions interview.

Interview Question – I found a phrase in your resume that was interesting. Can you please explain more about it?   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Marketing Executive
Ghaziabad (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Lupin Pharmaceuticals in October 2011.

Interview Details – Telephonic Interview done directly hy HO
Written Test done on Regional office
1st verbal interview by RSM
after selection done by RSM , next and Final interview done by SM or Upper Management.
if SM selected than background and document check , then final decision done by company.

Interview Question – How much time you will work for Lupin in Years   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Lupin is a best house, money is enough so don't leave a chance if u get

Marketing Executive Interview

Marketing Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Lupin Pharmaceuticals.

Interview Details – 4 round of interview. 3 PI and 1 GD.

Interview Question – Why I don't wanna relocate to my home town.   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Dimāpur (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Lupin Pharmaceuticals in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1st stage of interview was a telephonic interview
2nd stage consisted of a written apptitude test
3rd and final stage was a 1:1 interview

Interview Questions

• Being a fresher how will you tackle and compete the experienced guys in the field?   Answer Question
  • You look very meek, will you be able to generate sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Do all the calculations before you accept an offer, i.e. how much you will earn and how much you will spend, company's incentive structure etc.

Pharmaceutical Marketing Interview

Pharmaceutical Marketing

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lupin Pharmaceuticals in February 2012.

Interview Details – telephonic interview,online interview,personal interview.

Interview Question – pharma questions related to cology,chemistry,ananlysis,....etc   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lupin Pharmaceuticals in April 2011.

Interview Details – it was a normal process

Utility Engineer Interview

Utility Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Lupin Pharmaceuticals in October 2009.

Interview Details – i faced three interviews
First one was taken by manager/Sr. engineer
It was atechnical interview they aked me about my technical knowledge
Second one was taken by GM it was also a technical one
Third was taken by HR he only discussed about salary.....
technical questions were related to utility and basic maintenance and GM asked about documentation realated queries as PM schedules.... condition monitoring methods etc.
overall it was a good one as I got to know the expectation from their side and I expressed my views & expectations too

Interview Question – why do you want to leave your current job   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Salary offered was below my expectation

Worked for Lupin Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!