Luth Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Luth Research in October 2012.

Interview Details – Application and come back for interview

Interview Question – Tons of questions and they try to trip you up on your answers   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because of the attitude during interview and didn't offer enough hours.

Data Checker Interview

Data Checker

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Luth Research.

Interview Details – First the HR called me and asked some behavior questions. Then they sent me an evaluation of SPSS. Finish it in one night, they told me I did well and the manager called me later and asked some experience of program. Then, a week later, I was told no offer.

Interview Question – the salary is low and the HR keep asking do you mind relocating to San Diego with such salary. You know, live expense in San Diego is high.   Answer Question

Call Agent Interview

Call Agent
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Luth Research in August 2011.

Interview Details – Easy process. I left my resume, then I received a call for an interview. The interview was fast, straight to the point. After that I completed test for typing words per minute, and role play with another person on the phone.

Interview Question – How do you react to rejections/objections? and to provide to provide examples   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Phone Interviewer Interview

Phone Interviewer
San Diego, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Luth Research in September 2009.

Interview Details – Very comfortable, good experience.

Interview Question – None but the unexpected!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Your're hired, if interested, with benefits after 3 Mos.

Sales/Account Executive Interview

Sales/Account Executive
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Luth Research in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied via Indeed.com. Received a call back same day from a recruiter to schedule a two-hour interview (yes, 2 hours). The interview was full of varying questions about sales achievement, how to make the sale, and even a test "call" to sell the recruiter a pencil.

Recruiter could not type fast enough, kept asking me to repeat myself. The recruiter said after the 2-hour interview that my results would be forwarded to the manager, and the process included 3 follow up interviews. Never heard back.

Interview Question – How many cold-calls per day are you used to making?   View Answer

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Luth Research

Interview Details – I had one telephone interview with a hiring manager to discuss background and possible fit with the company and then one with the President. The interview with the hiring manager went well and gave me a good understanding of the company and the role. The interview with the President was open and honest but I learned the fit was not there for me.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable working really long hours?   View Answer

Worked for Luth Research? Contribute to the Community!