Luth Research

Updated Oct 31, 2014
Updated Oct 31, 2014

2.4

Data Checker Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Luth Research.

First the HR called me and asked some behavior questions. Then they sent me an evaluation of SPSS. Finish it in one night, they told me I did well and the manager called me later and asked some experience of program. Then, a week later, I was told no offer.

Interview Questions
    • the salary is low and the HR keep asking do you mind relocating to San Diego with such salary. You know, live expense in San Diego is high.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Luth Research in October 2012.

Application and come back for interview

Interview Questions
    • Tons of questions and they try to trip you up on your answers   View Answer

Because of the attitude during interview and didn't offer enough hours.

Sales/Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Luth Research in August 2012.

Applied via Indeed.com. Received a call back same day from a recruiter to schedule a two-hour interview (yes, 2 hours). The interview was full of varying questions about sales achievement, how to make the sale, and even a test "call" to sell the recruiter a pencil.

Recruiter could not type fast enough, kept asking me to repeat myself. The recruiter said after the 2-hour interview that my results would be forwarded to the manager, and the process included 3 follow up interviews. Never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • How many cold-calls per day are you used to making?   View Answer

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Luth Research in August 2011.

Easy process. I left my resume, then I received a call for an interview. The interview was fast, straight to the point. After that I completed test for typing words per minute, and role play with another person on the phone.

Interview Questions
    • How do you react to rejections/objections? and to provide to provide examples   Answer Question

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Luth Research in November 2010.

It went well and very professional. I had one on one interview and took some skills tests and had to wait for them to be graded. Then I was called back in and told that I was hired and when I would start. They also explained about the training.

Interview Questions
    • There was nothing difficult at the interview and no unexpected questions.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation process. I knew right from the beginning at the interview what I was going to get per hour.

Phone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luth Research in September 2009.

Very comfortable, good experience.

Interview Questions
    Your're hired, if interested, with benefits after 3 Mos.

Director Interview

I had one telephone interview with a hiring manager to discuss background and possible fit with the company and then one with the President. The interview with the hiring manager went well and gave me a good understanding of the company and the role. The interview with the President was open and honest but I learned the fit was not there for me.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable working really long hours?   View Answer