Luth Research Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2015

2.7

Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Luth Research.

Interview

The interview process was extremely long with many many steps, phone calls, tests, and in person meetings with many different people. I have dreaded interviewing after this experience. There was a call with the hiring manager, then a call with the owner, then a call with the supervisor then a test then an in person.

Interview Questions

• What is your worst attribute, but this is always an interview question it seems.   Answer Question

QA Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

nightmare, applied online, was called the next day by Anthony who set an appointment for me and also had paper work to email back. I arrived for my appointment and was told that none had been made. I then waited 45 minutes, I met with HR, a man to be my boss, and the owner. All 3 said I would be contacted and given a skills test, never happened, the man who would be my boss said it was an immediate hire, and they had never hired anyone for that position since he had been there. I followed up with Anthony two weeks later and he was like oh yeah and sent me a test on Thanksgiving Friday to be completed on Monday btw for a Jr QA tester and not the job applied for or the Excel test I was told I needed.I did so and again never heard back. Two weeks later I emailed Anthony again (no contact numbers for him or company) and he replied sorry they had a hiring conflict and put my position on hold and he would get back to me. So I waited for the holidays to be over and once again contacted Anthony, only because the three I met with made me feel I would be hired. Finally Anthony replied back that the position had been filled. Well that same day I went back online and the position was still being advertised, and nobody was hired since I was first told the position was to help reduce overtime during the holiday season.
    Additionally the day of the interview there was a problem with an employee and the action to be taken was discussed in the lobby in front of me by three staff members and the employee was also confronted in front of me as well.
    To enter the building you also had to walk through the employee smoking area which is right in front of the main entrance.

Interview Questions

• very generic and rushed since nobody seemed to be prepared. The man to be my boss had his written on a piece of paper, and the owner read hers from a computer monitor the sue of a TV screen because she had eye surgery that day.   Answer Question

Data Checker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Luth Research.

Interview

First the HR called me and asked some behavior questions. Then they sent me an evaluation of SPSS. Finish it in one night, they told me I did well and the manager called me later and asked some experience of program. Then, a week later, I was told no offer.

Interview Questions

• the salary is low and the HR keep asking do you mind relocating to San Diego with such salary. You know, live expense in San Diego is high.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Luth Research (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2012.

Interview

Application and come back for interview

Interview Questions

• Tons of questions and they try to trip you up on your answers   1 Answer

Because of the attitude during interview and didn't offer enough hours.

Sales/Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied via Indeed.com. Received a call back same day from a recruiter to schedule a two-hour interview (yes, 2 hours). The interview was full of varying questions about sales achievement, how to make the sale, and even a test "call" to sell the recruiter a pencil.

Recruiter could not type fast enough, kept asking me to repeat myself. The recruiter said after the 2-hour interview that my results would be forwarded to the manager, and the process included 3 follow up interviews. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• How many cold-calls per day are you used to making?   1 Answer

Call Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Easy process. I left my resume, then I received a call for an interview. The interview was fast, straight to the point. After that I completed test for typing words per minute, and role play with another person on the phone.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to rejections/objections? and to provide to provide examples   Answer Question

Telephone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in November 2010.

Interview

It went well and very professional. I had one on one interview and took some skills tests and had to wait for them to be graded. Then I was called back in and told that I was hired and when I would start. They also explained about the training.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult at the interview and no unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation process. I knew right from the beginning at the interview what I was going to get per hour.

Phone Interviewer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luth Research (San Diego, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

Very comfortable, good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Your're hired, if interested, with benefits after 3 Mos.

Director Interview

Interview

I had one telephone interview with a hiring manager to discuss background and possible fit with the company and then one with the President. The interview with the hiring manager went well and gave me a good understanding of the company and the role. The interview with the President was open and honest but I learned the fit was not there for me.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working really long hours?   1 Answer