Luther Auto

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Human Resources Recruitment Coordinator
Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Luther Auto in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed informally initially and was able to learn a great deal about my position. I then returned for a second interview, which was far more formal. I noticed that the employees I saw were dressed in business casual clothing and everyone was friendly. I was given a small tour of the workplace and was able to get familliar with where I would work.

Interview Question – If you could do anything in the world, what would it be and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I felt my offer was fair and didn't feel a need to negotiate. I asked many clarifying questions and felt satisfied that I was being offered a fair package.

Worked for Luther Auto? Contribute to the Community!