Luvata

www.luvata.com

Luvata Interview Questions

3.2

Sales Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luvata in August 2013.

Recruiter emails me saying that he's following up w/ me about this position that we discussed (this never happened, but I wasn't going to pass up a potential job offer). He sends me the info. He calls and texts me every day up until the day b4 the interview...non-stop basically trying to sell me the job position and how great the company is. He kept harping me about speaking up more and have a conversation w/ the interviewers. He sends me samples interview questions to study from along w/ the names of the 3 interviewers. Day of the interview, 2/3 persons were part of the conference call interview. 1 was HR and 1 was engineering.

Interview Questions
    • None, really. But they were pretty hung up on my design engineering background and experience, whereas the position was mainly process engineering (of which is my most recent experience).   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Luvata.

Interview practices vary by location - some managers have a detailed/thorough method of interviewing, while others wing it.

Interview Questions
    • I can't think of one as most of their questions are fairly standard.   Answer Question
    This is fairly difficult in my case as they work off a limited pay range. The positive is that much of the sales compensation package is based upon salary and "commission" is really a quarterly bonus based upon broad metrics.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Luvata in January 2009.

Average HR professionality

Engineering Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Luvata in May 2010.

I was contacted by a contract company initially.... I recieved a phone interview by the company. I then went for a plant interview.. The interview went very good. I recieved a call from the contract company to inform me I got the job. Then a week later I was called again to inform me the client wanted to hire me directly. I accepted.

Human Resource Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Luvata in February 2009.

First, resume reviews. Second, telephone interview, asking questions about the resume, such as interests,skills, education, etc. Third, face-to-face interview, including 1:1 interview, IQ/intelligence test, skils test, personality test, presentation and background check.