Luvata

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Applications Engineer Interview

Sales Applications Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Luvata in August 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiter emails me saying that he's following up w/ me about this position that we discussed (this never happened, but I wasn't going to pass up a potential job offer). He sends me the info. He calls and texts me every day up until the day b4 the interview...non-stop basically trying to sell me the job position and how great the company is. He kept harping me about speaking up more and have a conversation w/ the interviewers. He sends me samples interview questions to study from along w/ the names of the 3 interviewers. Day of the interview, 2/3 persons were part of the conference call interview. 1 was HR and 1 was engineering.

Interview Question – None, really. But they were pretty hung up on my design engineering background and experience, whereas the position was mainly process engineering (of which is my most recent experience).   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Regional Sales Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Luvata.

Interview Details – Interview practices vary by location - some managers have a detailed/thorough method of interviewing, while others wing it.

Interview Question – I can't think of one as most of their questions are fairly standard.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – This is fairly difficult in my case as they work off a limited pay range. The positive is that much of the sales compensation package is based upon salary and "commission" is really a quarterly bonus based upon broad metrics.

Very Difficult Interview

Management Interview

Management
Louisville, KY

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Luvata in January 2009.

Interview Details – Average HR professionality

Interview Questions

Human Resource Internship Interview

Human Resource Internship

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Luvata in February 2009.

Interview Details – First, resume reviews. Second, telephone interview, asking questions about the resume, such as interests,skills, education, etc. Third, face-to-face interview, including 1:1 interview, IQ/intelligence test, skils test, personality test, presentation and background check.

Interview Question – what is your future plan   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

The process took a day - interviewed at Luvata in May 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a contract company initially.... I recieved a phone interview by the company. I then went for a plant interview.. The interview went very good. I recieved a call from the contract company to inform me I got the job. Then a week later I was called again to inform me the client wanted to hire me directly. I accepted.

Worked for Luvata? Contribute to the Community!