Luxottica

Relevance Date Difficulty

Maintenance Tech I Interview

Maintenance Tech I
Knoxville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Luxottica in February 2010.

Interview Details – Went through temp service and was offered a position through Maintenance Manager.

Interview Question – Have you ever worked on this type of equipment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't have to negotiate everything was standard offerings.

Richmond, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica in November 2013.

Interview Details – Talked to the manager and got registered and trained within about a week from submitting a background check for the position. Then on hands training was easy and the manager was supportive and makes sure you understand everything.

Interview Question – Background check.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They said a number and I said yeah.

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate
Naples, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica in August 2013.

Interview Details – application interview

Interview Question – what to do with disgruntled customers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pretty easy.

Junior Accountant Interview

Junior Accountant
Mason, OH

I interviewed at Luxottica in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was in 2 steps. First I met with the head of the department. Next interview was about a week later with a direct supervisor and a colleague. Straight forward behavioral questions.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. Very standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate
Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica in May 2013.

Interview Details – Will ask questions concerning your selling skills and customer service skills. Will ask basics of how many hours you're looking for and goals you've made while selling.

Interview Question – Would you be comfortable working holiday hours?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – did not try to negotiate

Receiving Clerk Interview

Receiving Clerk
McDonough, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Luxottica in January 2010.

Interview Details – Sent in my application in September of 2009 got a call back to take the hiring test in November. Finally got an interview and an offer in January of 2010.

Interview Question – basic question more personal than business related.   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Luxottica in May 2012.

Interview Details – The first interview is started as soon as you fill out the paper application. They will most likely test out your skills with a mock trail of your selling skills so be prepared to pitch as too why they should buy what your given as an example ( a stapler, a calculator,etc.) and make sure to include other stuff that compliments the example object as they also like for their sales associates to be making multiple sales so it will help your chances of landing a good first impression. The second interview is where they actually try you out by putting you out on the sales floor and watch how you perform during the interactions and closing of sales then followed by the general interview of question about scheduling, past experience, and the occasional question about style and wardrobe choice.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the second interview is that you have to makes sure you convey that you have a lot of energy when your on the sales floor   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are pretty much flexible with hours and do start you of at a base pay so that is the only thing non negotiable

Austin, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Luxottica in December 2011.

Interview Details – Sunglass Hut has recently switched to the group panel interview process. It would help in the interview process if you have some product and brand knowledge about Sunglass Hut and the lines that they carry. Personality and energy has become a focus company wide. Basic sales and interpersonal skills are a must.

Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Luxottica in August 2011.

Interview Details – After my friend recommended me for the job i met up wihtt he manager and had to fill out a few applications. We then held an interview in the park about two weeks later and he asked me a few questions about my experience and why im choosing to work for this company. then an offer was given soon after

Interview Question – What situations have i had at a prior job that had me working alone and what did I do   Answer Question

Corporate Trainer Interview