Luxottica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 30, 2014

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albertville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albertville, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Luxottica in August 2013.

First was asked a series of general work related questions, like was my strongest skills were, what I could improve on, etc. We also discussed my previous work experience and how I could apply it to this position. I was also taken out onto the floor to role-play on what it would be like to sell the merchandise.

Interview Questions
    • "What pair looks better with my face shape?" (during role-play)   View Answer
    There was none, the rate of pay starts at minimum.

Maintenance Tech I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months - interviewed at Luxottica in February 2010.

Went through temp service and was offered a position through Maintenance Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked on this type of equipment.   View Answer
    Didn't have to negotiate everything was standard offerings.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica in November 2013.

Talked to the manager and got registered and trained within about a week from submitting a background check for the position. Then on hands training was easy and the manager was supportive and makes sure you understand everything.

Interview Questions
    They said a number and I said yeah.

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica in August 2013.

application interview

Interview Questions
    • what to do with disgruntled customers.   View Answer
    pretty easy.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mason, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

interviewed at Luxottica in March 2010.

The interview process was in 2 steps. First I met with the head of the department. Next interview was about a week later with a direct supervisor and a colleague. Straight forward behavioral questions.

Take it or leave it

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica in May 2013.

Will ask questions concerning your selling skills and customer service skills. Will ask basics of how many hours you're looking for and goals you've made while selling.

Interview Questions
    did not try to negotiate

Receiving Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McDonough, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Luxottica in January 2010.

Sent in my application in September of 2009 got a call back to take the hiring test in November. Finally got an interview and an offer in January of 2010.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Luxottica in May 2012.

The first interview is started as soon as you fill out the paper application. They will most likely test out your skills with a mock trail of your selling skills so be prepared to pitch as too why they should buy what your given as an example ( a stapler, a calculator,etc.) and make sure to include other stuff that compliments the example object as they also like for their sales associates to be making multiple sales so it will help your chances of landing a good first impression. The second interview is where they actually try you out by putting you out on the sales floor and watch how you perform during the interactions and closing of sales then followed by the general interview of question about scheduling, past experience, and the occasional question about style and wardrobe choice.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the second interview is that you have to makes sure you convey that you have a lot of energy when your on the sales floor   View Answer
    They are pretty much flexible with hours and do start you of at a base pay so that is the only thing non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Luxottica in December 2011.

Sunglass Hut has recently switched to the group panel interview process. It would help in the interview process if you have some product and brand knowledge about Sunglass Hut and the lines that they carry. Personality and energy has become a focus company wide. Basic sales and interpersonal skills are a must.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bronx, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Luxottica in August 2011.

After my friend recommended me for the job i met up wihtt he manager and had to fill out a few applications. We then held an interview in the park about two weeks later and he asked me a few questions about my experience and why im choosing to work for this company. then an offer was given soon after

Interview Questions
    • What situations have i had at a prior job that had me working alone and what did I do   Answer Question