Luxottica Interview Questions

2.4

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Luxottica in March 2014.

I had 4 interviews, one phone interview and 3 in-person interviews, that ended with no offer. I had the requirements for the job and knew that I could excel in the position but they added another task to the position. For the pay they were offering, I no longer was interested in the position. The questions asked during the interview were standard and were not difficult.

Interview Questions
    • What project did you work on from that from any of your job experiences that shows your strengthens?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luxottica in November 2013.

Talked to the manager and got registered and trained within about a week from submitting a background check for the position. Then on hands training was easy and the manager was supportive and makes sure you understand everything.

Interview Questions
    They said a number and I said yeah.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Luxottica in November 2013.

It was a group interview with many people. We started out all as a group where they talked about the company, then we broke off into individual interviews. We each met with two different interviewers. The job was for a call center position, which I wasn't crazy about, but I wanted it for the potential of moving up in the company.

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naples, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luxottica in August 2013.

application interview

Interview Questions
    • what to do with disgruntled customers.   View Answer
    pretty easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albertville, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albertville, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Luxottica in August 2013.

First was asked a series of general work related questions, like was my strongest skills were, what I could improve on, etc. We also discussed my previous work experience and how I could apply it to this position. I was also taken out onto the floor to role-play on what it would be like to sell the merchandise.

Interview Questions
    • "What pair looks better with my face shape?" (during role-play)   View Answer
    There was none, the rate of pay starts at minimum.

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luxottica in May 2013.

Will ask questions concerning your selling skills and customer service skills. Will ask basics of how many hours you're looking for and goals you've made while selling.

Interview Questions
    did not try to negotiate

Corporate Trainer Interview

Behavioral focused, team interview process

Apprentice Optician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiea, HI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiea, HI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Luxottica in December 2012.

The manager asked about My optical skills and selling ability.

Interview Questions
    • None really she seen I had 7 yrs exp and only wanted to know where I worked before.   View Answer
    They have set limits to what can be offered. I am unlicensed so I was only authorized $11.00 an hour. If I was licensed, years of exp would put me in a higher pay rate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensburg, PA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Luxottica in October 2012.

It was very easy, you just have to be an excited, young, hip, fashion-forward, knowledgeable person!

Interview Questions
    • Showing some fashion background. Lucky for me i knew about the story of Versace, poor Donnatella.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, tried to ask for more, but was turned down.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Luxottica in May 2012.

The first interview is started as soon as you fill out the paper application. They will most likely test out your skills with a mock trail of your selling skills so be prepared to pitch as too why they should buy what your given as an example ( a stapler, a calculator,etc.) and make sure to include other stuff that compliments the example object as they also like for their sales associates to be making multiple sales so it will help your chances of landing a good first impression. The second interview is where they actually try you out by putting you out on the sales floor and watch how you perform during the interactions and closing of sales then followed by the general interview of question about scheduling, past experience, and the occasional question about style and wardrobe choice.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the second interview is that you have to makes sure you convey that you have a lot of energy when your on the sales floor   View Answer
    They are pretty much flexible with hours and do start you of at a base pay so that is the only thing non negotiable