Luxottica Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015
Updated Apr 16, 2015

2.4

Retail Manager Interview

Interview

recruiter/phone/in person

Sunglass Hut Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Luxottica in April 2014.

Interview

My initial interview was via phone. It took nearly two weeks to schedule and then when I was finally scheduled and phoned in for my interview, I was told that my interview was the previous day and I couldn't interview that day. After a second attempt, the regional manager never responded about the position. Four months later I received a text message asking me to interview again.

The second interview took place in the mall in an open seating area with people napping around us. The interviewer took no notes and didn't follow any kind of script.

Interview Questions

• Why are you passionate about Sunglass Hut?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. The offer was via phone and took two weeks to receive my official offer.

Office Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Luxottica (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I had 4 interviews, one phone interview and 3 in-person interviews, that ended with no offer. I had the requirements for the job and knew that I could excel in the position but they added another task to the position. For the pay they were offering, I no longer was interested in the position. The questions asked during the interview were standard and were not difficult.

Interview Questions

• What project did you work on from that from any of your job experiences that shows your strengthens?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luxottica (Richmond, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Talked to the manager and got registered and trained within about a week from submitting a background check for the position. Then on hands training was easy and the manager was supportive and makes sure you understand everything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They said a number and I said yeah.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Luxottica in November 2013.

Interview

It was a group interview with many people. We started out all as a group where they talked about the company, then we broke off into individual interviews. We each met with two different interviewers. The job was for a call center position, which I wasn't crazy about, but I wanted it for the potential of moving up in the company.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luxottica (Naples, FL) in August 2013.

Interview

application interview

Interview Questions

• what to do with disgruntled customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

pretty easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Luxottica (Albertville, MN) in August 2013.

Interview

First was asked a series of general work related questions, like was my strongest skills were, what I could improve on, etc. We also discussed my previous work experience and how I could apply it to this position. I was also taken out onto the floor to role-play on what it would be like to sell the merchandise.

Interview Questions

• "What pair looks better with my face shape?" (during role-play)   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none, the rate of pay starts at minimum.

Sunglass Hut - Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Luxottica (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

Will ask questions concerning your selling skills and customer service skills. Will ask basics of how many hours you're looking for and goals you've made while selling.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

did not try to negotiate

Corporate Trainer Interview

Interview

Behavioral focused, team interview process

Apprentice Optician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Luxottica (Aiea, HI) in December 2012.

Interview

The manager asked about My optical skills and selling ability.

Interview Questions

• None really she seen I had 7 yrs exp and only wanted to know where I worked before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They have set limits to what can be offered. I am unlicensed so I was only authorized $11.00 an hour. If I was licensed, years of exp would put me in a higher pay rate.