Luxottica Retail Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

2.9

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

Call, 3 interviews, negotiation, background check etc, Call, 3 interviews, negotiation, background check etcCall, 3 interviews, negotiation, background check etc, Call, 3 interviews, negotiation, background check etc, Call, 3 interviews, negotiation, background check etc

Optician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Omaha, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in April 2010.

one interview - very simple...I did the interview over the phone with a manager, I already knew someone at the store--so it was easier. Questions were standard - nothing too difficult to answer. I think they make you take another test now - but when I applied it was easy

Optical Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in July 2010.

I went into a store to apply which is best since they don't advertise. I was contacted within a couple days to interview. They are always looking for people because they are always short staffed. The interview was more about if I could sell than about experience as an optician. If you dress nice, are into fashion, great at sales and don't have a problem working alot ( especially nights and weekends) then you have a good chance at getting the job.

Web Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in May 2013.

Was brough in for an interview that was done in their cafe. I was asked basic questions, more along the lines as if I was being hired by the company for full time and not as a contractor.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Luxottica?   View Answer
    There was none, I was a contractor

Staff Accountant II Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

Just one interview with behavior questions from two higher level executives back to back. Was a job promotion as I was already with the company. It took several weeks for them to get back with me.

terrible, no negotiation

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in March 2010.

Extensive. 5-7 interviews of 30-45 mins is typical. Little if any interaction with Luxottica HR but through recruiters (shame). It was a drawn out process. The recruiter I dealt with was not the strongest. Interviews were with all senior level associates within the specific retail brand.

Interview Questions
    • How much control do you need or expect?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate nearly enough. The recruiter manipulated quite a bit and not to my benefit. Go for what you want, if they are truly interested- they'll go there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in March 2011.

Replied to a posting about the job opening on craigslist, and I received a respond pretty quickly. One on one interview, was mainly focused on sales experience and personality attributes. Interviewer was open and honest, and I could tell that he had of experience. Second interview was with the Regional Manager and was pretty much a mirror image of the 1st interview, but slightly more specific in regards to responses to questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in May 2011.

revolving team so do not get attached to the person...follow up follow up follow up!

Interview Questions
    • it is random, there is not true standard..practice behavior questions   View Answer
    Pretty flexible- expecially on vacation time- got an extra week.

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in September 2013.

Interview w/ store gm / panel interview with regional / background check

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience where you had a disagreement with a fellow employee, how was it resolved & what steps were taken to ensure it was resolveved   View Answer
    We start here, but have a training program with increases as different levels of training & certifications are achieved

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in January 2014.

I interviewed on campus and then was brought to the headquarters in Mason, OH for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for Luxottica Retail? Contribute to the Community!