Luxottica Retail Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Web Publisher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mason, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in May 2013.

Was brough in for an interview that was done in their cafe. I was asked basic questions, more along the lines as if I was being hired by the company for full time and not as a contractor.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Luxottica?   View Answer
    There was none, I was a contractor

Staff Accountant II Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

Just one interview with behavior questions from two higher level executives back to back. Was a job promotion as I was already with the company. It took several weeks for them to get back with me.

terrible, no negotiation

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in March 2010.

Extensive. 5-7 interviews of 30-45 mins is typical. Little if any interaction with Luxottica HR but through recruiters (shame). It was a drawn out process. The recruiter I dealt with was not the strongest. Interviews were with all senior level associates within the specific retail brand.

Interview Questions
    • How much control do you need or expect?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate nearly enough. The recruiter manipulated quite a bit and not to my benefit. Go for what you want, if they are truly interested- they'll go there.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Providence, RI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in March 2011.

Replied to a posting about the job opening on craigslist, and I received a respond pretty quickly. One on one interview, was mainly focused on sales experience and personality attributes. Interviewer was open and honest, and I could tell that he had of experience. Second interview was with the Regional Manager and was pretty much a mirror image of the 1st interview, but slightly more specific in regards to responses to questions.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mason, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mason, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in May 2011.

revolving team so do not get attached to the person...follow up follow up follow up!

Interview Questions
    • it is random, there is not true standard..practice behavior questions   View Answer
    Pretty flexible- expecially on vacation time- got an extra week.

Lab Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in September 2013.

Interview w/ store gm / panel interview with regional / background check

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience where you had a disagreement with a fellow employee, how was it resolved & what steps were taken to ensure it was resolveved   View Answer
    We start here, but have a training program with increases as different levels of training & certifications are achieved

Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mason, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Luxottica Retail in January 2014.

I interviewed on campus and then was brought to the headquarters in Mason, OH for an on-site interview.

Connection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

I found ad on Craigslist in San Diego. I submitted a resume and in about 3 days I recieved a call for immediate interview. I got an interview at the specific location I wanted, but they thought I would be a better fit at another one and it worked out perfect it was closer to home.
    The interview consisted of 2 interviewers. Dress to impress Black, White, Grey is best. They asked a lot of questions back and forth. So I got one interview with 2 interviewers, then after that I got a call from another manager to have another interview at the store they wanted to place me at. You will take a drug test and after results are in they will call you, you can call and let them know you did the test. The whole process took approx a little over a wk with interviews, drug test and finding time to call you. Keep in mind depending on season you get interviewed it may take longer depending on how busy it is.

Interview Questions
    • I really think the questions are going to be different depending on the interview. Unexpected question would be if you could change one thing about yourself what would it be.   View Answer
    On salary I would keep it open, if you are good at what you do, you will get raises and there is an annual review for opportunity for raises.

Regional Director of Operations Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

Typical interviewing process, start with showing your interest to boss, then you go through interview with their peer. Then a panel interview which can be on the phone or they fly you in to home office.

Final interview with the GM of the brand and he/she provides feedback. Decision is based and made by your direct supervisor either a "yes" or "no"

Interview Questions
    • Questions can very based on the interview style of the person. Best advice is to know the brand you are interviewing for and why you want to work there. If you have inside knowledge of the "tribal language" it does you well.

Be very energetic as they feed off of your energy
        View Answer
    no negotiation, internal candidate

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Luxottica Retail.

I went in and filled out a paper application and had a mini-interview with the store manager and talked about what my fashion is. Then I was asked to go to a group interview and interviewed with the regional manager and he asked the basic questions like how have you dealt with a frustrated customer in the past and then talked about what customer service meant to us. I then got a call later that week saying that I was hired.

None

Worked for Luxottica Retail? Contribute to the Community!