Luxottica

Luxottica Store Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Davenport, IA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Luxottica in March 2008.

Interview Details – I spent 2 hours testing for a young DM. She did not really interview me. I could tell I did well on the test, but I never heard anything back from her.

Interview Question – None asked   Answer Question

Store Manager

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Luxottica in July 2009.

Interview Details – I replied to a posting on a website. I received a response the following day. I interviewed with the Regional Manager for about an hour. We mostly talked about my past retail experience and the differences at Sunglass Hut. There was another interview following my appointment. He asked me to complete an application and an online assessment. He also said that I may meet with another Regional Manager for a follow-up interview. I completed both, and he responded to me the following day with a follow up interview time. I met with another Regional Manager, and we went through a similar interview process. She asked me some thorough questions regarding communication in a single-coverage environment. She also focused on ethics, and the need for respectable people. The following day the Regional Manager contacted me and let me know the outcome of the interviews. He spoke to me a little more on making sure this is the type of company I wanted to work for, and indicated that it would be a dramatic change from what I've been accustomed to. After, he asked me to complete another online assessment. This test was very difficult in comparison to the last one. It took about three hours and included lots of math problems with ratios and percentages. There was an English section that included grammar and vocabulary questions. There was also three very thorough personality and logic sections. The Regional Manager told me to take my time and that it might take three hours to complete. I completed the assessment that night. He also called one of my professional references that night. The following day he met with me to job offer me. I accepted the offer on the contingency of my background check and drug test.

Interview Question – How do you communicate to your staff when you don't work with them all week long? (You cannot call them or visit them either)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given the impression that I could negotiate freely. However, I chose to accept the offer because I thought it was fairly generous, and I wanted to leave my old job as quickly as possible.

Las Vegas, NV

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Luxottica in February 2007.

Interview Details – the people were amazing and very helpful during the process. the district manager was exceptional helpful

Interview Question – what makes you better than everyone else for this job   Answer Question

Worked for Luxottica? Contribute to the Community!