Lycatel Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lycatel

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lycatel (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview with normal questions regarding you, your experience and knowledge about the company and position. I was referred by my friend. I was contacted for an interview and received an email that I was successful.

Customer Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lycatel (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Initial contact per phone. An interview was setup and had a short chat with the HR lady and the floor manager. Everything looked good and was asked to do a language test to make sure my language skills were as good as I said they were.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Customer Services Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lycatel (City of London, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

1 interview very simple. If they need you they will hire you straight away

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lycatel (Chennai (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

Started with a GD (Group Discussion). Out of 30 Candidates, 8 got through and They did not know that I have applied for the Team Manager Position. Then Got Intervieqwed forthat Position and was Shortlisted.

Salary Issues