Lycos Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lycos

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lycos in March 2012.

Interview

Friendly environment. Interviewers are trying their best to make you fill relax.

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lycos in September 2011.

Interview

I was referred to this position and was set up pretty quickly for a phone screening. I spoke with someone in HR and some people from the group in which I would be working. The phone interviewed went so well that they wanted me to come in for an in person where I met with the same people who were on the phone. Everyone was super nice and they definitely needed the help. The experience I was bringing seemed to be too advanced for what they needed as I was not offered the position. It was really confusing because I went from being a very strong candidate to no longer a candidate over night with no explanation. My previous work experience was exactly on par with what they needed and we seemed to have gotten along great in the interview. There were no tough questions asked and at times I felt like I knew more about the job and industry than they did and was excited to talk, teach and learn. Basically the interview was a bit of a repeat of the phone call, just talking about experiences and skills using ad servers, analytics etc. A week and a half goes by and then was given the news, moving on!

Interview Questions

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lycos (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in April 2011.

Interview

what you have to do is you must not lose your confidence which marked over 100% in you demo. nothing more especial.

Interview Questions

• why you want to be a teacher?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I THINK IF ALLAH OPENS A DOOR FOR YOU.YOU MUST ACCEPT IT.