Lydall

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Tech Interview

Hamptonville, NC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Lydall in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was brought in as a temp to handle documentation and they hired me full time due to my computer skills and work ethic

Interview Question – I was never interviewed   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them what it would take for me to apply for a full time job and they matched it in order to keep me there.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Associate Interview

Manchester, CT

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Lydall in March 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process started with resume shortlist and was followed by a telephonic interview by HR.
This is the first round telephonic interview, which is more of a two way conversation with standard behavioral questions.
Phone interview was followed by two one on one interview with hiring manager and HR manager. Both of these interviews were to gauge knowledge and interest. Interviews were very conversational and nothing to be scared about.
Thanks
Best of Luck

Interview Question – The emphasis was more on what you have learnt and what do you want to do in future.
No technical questions
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Lydall? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lydall interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Lydall employees and interview candidates.