Lydall

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lydall

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, CT

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lydall in March 2012.

The hiring process started with resume shortlist and was followed by a telephonic interview by HR.
    This is the first round telephonic interview, which is more of a two way conversation with standard behavioral questions.
    Phone interview was followed by two one on one interview with hiring manager and HR manager. Both of these interviews were to gauge knowledge and interest. Interviews were very conversational and nothing to be scared about.
    Thanks
    Best of Luck

Interview Questions
    • The emphasis was more on what you have learnt and what do you want to do in future.
      No technical questions
        Answer Question

Quality Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamptonville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamptonville, NC

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lydall in June 2010.

I was brought in as a temp to handle documentation and they hired me full time due to my computer skills and work ethic

Interview Questions
    I told them what it would take for me to apply for a full time job and they matched it in order to keep me there.