Lynn University

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Professor of Psychology Interview

Assistant Professor of Psychology

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Lynn University in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a secretary in the department who asked me if I was still interested in the position. I responded that I was and she told me that I would hear back shortly. THREE WEEKS later, they requested a Skype interview. I interviewed with the entire search committee and thought it went really well. I was told that I would hear back one way or another within two weeks. It's been several months and I have yet to hear anything. Tried emailing the head of the committee, only to be ignored.

Interview Question – Have you looked at the specifications and requirements for the degree program?   View Answer

Assistant Head Coach Interview

Assistant Head Coach
Boca Raton, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Lynn University in December 2012.

Interview Details – nothing you just have to know people

Interview Question – if you were a professional player   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the salary was fix with no bonuses

Residence Director Interview

Residence Director
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Lynn University in April 2008.

Interview Details – First was a phone interview, after 2 weeks got a call for a campus interview. Flight and hotel pick up etc tour of city and campus. Had meetings with different department heads. Got to meet a lot of people from the college.

Interview Question – What type of Leadership do you think we have here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotions offer was firm

Resident Assistant Interview

Resident Assistant
Boca Raton, FL

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Lynn University in January 2012.

Interview Details – Group interview at first, then if pass to the second round 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – Scenario questions, What would you do if...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Study all duties of an RA before interviewing.

Web Manager Interview

Web Manager
Boca Raton, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Lynn University in March 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR associate followed by 1:1 with technical and management team

Interview Questions

Worked for Lynn University? Contribute to the Community!