Lynx Capital Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Equity Trader Interview

Equity Trader
New York, NY

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Lynx Capital Partners in August 2009.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on the trading floor. The interviewer kept jumping topics and was candidly conversing with the traders. He asked various questions about my work history and college experience. He also asked a couple logic questions that were easy to answer. Told me to send an email in couple days, but still haven't heard back yet.

Interview Question – How many times will you write 'nine' if you wrote out the numbers 1 to 100?   View Answers (5)

Equity Trader Interview

Equity Trader

The process took a day - interviewed at Lynx Capital Partners in June 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed at Lynx Capital after having applied through my college’s career website. When I first went in to interview, many of the traders I met were friendly. Just make sure that when you go to interview, you have an opinion about the markets and can express your ideas eloquently.

Interview Questions

Worked for Lynx Capital Partners? Contribute to the Community!