Interviews for Top Jobs at Lynx Capital Partners

Equity Trader Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Lynx Capital Partners (New York, NY) in August 2009.

Interview

I was interviewed on the trading floor. The interviewer kept jumping topics and was candidly conversing with the traders. He asked various questions about my work history and college experience. He also asked a couple logic questions that were easy to answer. Told me to send an email in couple days, but still haven't heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• How many times will you write 'nine' if you wrote out the numbers 1 to 100?   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Lynx Capital Partners

Equity Trader Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lynx Capital Partners in June 2008.

Interview

I interviewed at Lynx Capital after having applied through my college’s career website. When I first went in to interview, many of the traders I met were friendly. Just make sure that when you go to interview, you have an opinion about the markets and can express your ideas eloquently.

Interview Questions