Lynx Services

Updated Nov 28, 2014

1.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Paducah, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Paducah, KY

I applied through other source – interviewed at Lynx Services in October 2014.

I filled an application upon entering the facility. I had a short wait to be taken to a cubicle where I listened to a live phone conversation with the agent beside me. I watched intently and after the call was completed I was led to the Human Resources department for a brief interview. After the interview I was told that a criminal background check and a drug screening were mandatory. I agreed and waited for the results of the tests.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle a situation where I was not present for company training update which resulted in my error on a client's insurance claim. I received the new training procedures and guidelines by paper media --- booklet. The boss called me into the office to ask what I had to say about the mistake.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Fort Myers, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Fort Myers, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lynx Services in October 2014.

Hired in through Temp service. The temp service called me and asked if I wanted a job with Lynx as a CSR just to answer phones no selling or cold calling. People call in.

They just told us what the pay was and when benefits kick in.

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Lynx Services in April 2014.

I arrived in the worst side of town to a former shopping center long since its prime...This is now Lynx services next to a dollar store and some closed out stores. I went to the original marked entry for applicants and was told to go to the last door furthest from the marked door. The door was unmarked and cracked open very uncomfortable to open. When i did i was greeted by a very ...well lets say odd lady who took the time to advise me that i would be tested for drugs and was that ok (skipping the hello) when i said certainly, she asked my name and handed me an application. I sat down in a room filled with odd chairs, poorly painted and questionably filthy. I then stood up and returned the unfilled application and thanked them for their time.

Interview Questions

The environment was filthy, and i assume i was offered the job due to my having a pulse.

Employee Development Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lynx Services.

An open position is posted internally via mass email. Team Leader has to approve your application. 1st interview you have to analize a call for quality and questions about you can bring to the table. Best candidates need to give a class presentation in front of a panel of team leaders,trainers and managers and then they vote for the best.

They offer you a Salary for the position. I dont think is negotiable. I was so happy I didnt try.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Lynx Services in November 2010.

I interviewed with one person and had to take a computer test. It was a very easy interview. The test was simple for the computer and had to read aloud a paragraph to see if you had a good phone voice. You sit and watch someone else work for a few minutes, but this doesn't give you a realistic view on how redundant the job really is.