LyondellBasell

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Phila, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at LyondellBasell.

Interview Details – Interview was primarily based on technical skills/back ground and to see if team player who can work with all levels of company. Fair assessment with no trick/philosophical questions.

Negotiation Details – Fair and open discussion.

Engineer Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at LyondellBasell in August 2012.

Interview Details – Normal HR questions....

Interview Question – If you interview at the refinery for a production engineer job, expect technical questions...one of them..."please explain what draft means.."....   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at LyondellBasell in October 2011.

Interview Details – A warm welcome and a few questions about me personally. Interviewer was kind and made me feel at ease. Then followed a set of generic behavioral questions. Typical "Describe a time when you were involed in group work" type of questions. Filled in the boxes on the questions sheet, then on to the next generic question. All the way through the interview though I was made to feel comfortable and the interview showed genuine interest in my responses.

Interview Question – Tell me about something you are proud of.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at LyondellBasell in June 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was easy. I met with someone on campus who asked me many leadership/personality questions. There was then a phone interview that was about the same. After that came an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had a conflict in a team and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Interviews for Top Jobs at LyondellBasell

Worked for LyondellBasell? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LyondellBasell Engineering interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by LyondellBasell employees and interview candidates.