Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at LyondellBasell
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Operations Technician (2)
- Operator (2)
- Intern (2)
- Supply Chain Associate (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Mechanical Reliability Engineer (2)
- Chemical Engineering Co-Op III (2)
- Electrical Engineer - Co-op (2)
- Engineer Coop II (1)
- Maintenance Engineering Co-op (1)
- Volumetric Accounting (1)
- Engineer Co-op II (1)
- Marketing/Communications Specialist (1)
- IT Business (1)
- Mechanical Engineering Summer (1)
- Engineer Coop III (1)
- Supply Chain/Procurement (1)
- Engineering Co-op III (1)
- Environmental Engineer (1)
- EHS Manager (1)
- Electrical Engineer Co-op (1)
- Internal Auditor (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Accounting (1)
- Summer Intern (1)
- Supply Chain (1)
- Engineering Co-Op (1)
- Customer Service Specialist (1)
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LyondellBasell.
Made contact at a career fair. First interview was entirely behavioral. It was the most behavioral focused interview I have had. Maybe I was asked 2 non behavioral questions and 10ish behavioral ones.
- Tell about a successful time you worked on a team and a not so successful time Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for LyondellBasell
Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at LyondellBasell (Phila, PA).
Interview was primarily based on technical skills/back ground and to see if team player who can work with all levels of company. Fair assessment with no trick/philosophical questions.
Fair and open discussion.
Engineer InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LyondellBasell (Houston, TX) in August 2012.
Normal HR questions....
- If you interview at the refinery for a production engineer job, expect technical questions...one of them..."please explain what draft means..".... Answer Question
Engineering InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LyondellBasell (Houston, TX) in October 2011.
A warm welcome and a few questions about me personally. Interviewer was kind and made me feel at ease. Then followed a set of generic behavioral questions. Typical "Describe a time when you were involed in group work" type of questions. Filled in the boxes on the questions sheet, then on to the next generic question. All the way through the interview though I was made to feel comfortable and the interview showed genuine interest in my responses.
- Tell me about something you are proud of. Answer Question
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LyondellBasell in June 2009.
Interview process was easy. I met with someone on campus who asked me many leadership/personality questions. There was then a phone interview that was about the same. After that came an offer.
- Describe a time you had a conflict in a team and how you dealt with it. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review