Lyris

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Lyris in May 2012.

I applied to an online ad and was sent an automated email asking me to interview. A director called me on the date and time we agreed and asked me a few basic questions. The questions were focused on the experience I had, what I could do, etc. The interviewer was a "fill in" director for another and had a hard time answering my questions, and lacked any enthusiasm. I felt as though she interviewed all day had a standard question sheet and couldn't care less about the role. After the interview I followed up by phone email etc, and got an automated email stating the position was filled. After another week went buy received another invite to interview, but turned it down.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lyris

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Emeryville, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Lyris in March 2012.

Application "got lost", there was a feeling of a poor process management from the start. Dates for interview were given and changed twice. Once there, waited ~ 30 min for the interviewers and the conference room to get available. Got a feeling that they were expecting a different candidate for a different position. Office and the neighborhood does not have free parking. Everybody inside seems super-busy, no eye contact. Office space with no windows,but, on a bright side, conference rooms are named after Will Ferrell movies.

Interview Questions