Interviews for Top Jobs at Lyris
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Customer Success Manager (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Technical Support Representative (1)
- Finance and Accounting (1)
- Ebgineering (1)
- Customer Success Associate (1)
- Employee (1)
- QA Automation Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Strategic Account Manager (1)
- Account Services (1)
- Field Marketing Manager (1)
- Product Team (1)
- Senior Manager Marketing (1)
- Director of Account Management (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
Finance and Accounting Interview
The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Lyris in January 2011.
The process started with the recruiter contacting me, indicating the opportunity, and being very candid about the transition at the senior management level, underway since the new CEO joined in Aug 2010.
From the initial communication with the recruiter, the recruiting team and interviewing team was clear about the challenges ahead. They were thorough and organized. It appeared that interviewers had been properly prepped and had clear and relevant questions. I found the experience reassuring. I would offer to future candidates that they read up on the new management team, and be prepared to ask direct and intelligent questions back to the interviewing team.
My perception of the people I met -- intelligent, dedicated, committed to changing the company to be a top place to work. The office and work culture is changing -- new leadership seems committed to create a high integrity, passionate and progressive workplace culture.
- How connected are you to social media? Describe how you use social media in your professional life View Answer