Lytx Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2015

3.2

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lytx.

Interview

During my phone interview, the interviewer put me on speaker which made it difficult to hear. The interviewer also spoke too fast which made it even worse. Another thing I heard was her keyboard in the background as she was typing out my answers. This behavior, which I thought to be rude, would have been fine during a regular meeting, but not an interview, which was important to me. I knew I did bad after all these distractions and I knew during the process that I wasn't going on a 2nd interview, but I was okay with it. I had already lost interest.

Client Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Lytx.

Interview

Submitted application online. Talent Acquisition emailed me the following day to set up at 30 minute phone interview with the recruiter. Got an email back that same day saying that the Hiring Manager wanted to set up a phone interview, phone interview was set up a couple of days later, it took 30 minutes. Got a call from the recruiter saying that it went well and the hiring manager wanted to set up an in person interview. The interview was with 4 people, someone in the role, the manager, human resources, and the VP of the segment I was applying for. The interviews took 2 hours (30 minutes with each interviewer). I got a call later that day saying that the interview went well and they wanted to move forward with a phone interview with one of the Executives, that was scheduled for the following week and took 30 minutes. I got a call the following day with an offer. The background check process was started through a third party company.

Interview Questions

• What are some qualities do you think would make a good manager?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Lytx in February 2014.

Interview

I sent my resume and had a first phone interview with HR.

The recruiter was aggressive, impersonal, borderline rude and could not care less about what I had to say. I asked for feedback and received none apart from being told that the position was "very competitive".

I never heard from them again after that phone call.

Yet another HR department that will treat you like cattle.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter could or would not answer much about the company or the technology.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Lytx.

Interview

First interview was on the phone, then an informal meeting with the hiring manager. The process was smooth.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Lytx (San Diego, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

My first official interview was with someone who would be my peer at the company, the other marketing communication manager. I was told by him that the hiring manager was out and traveling. The questions he asked were not overly difficult to answer, but I was extremely off-put that he asked my salary requirements. I found it disconcerting that if I got the job he would know approximately how much money I made. I also found it disconcerting that the hiring manager gave this person so much power to veto a candidate before he had a chance to speak with me.

Interview Questions

• What was my salary requirements?   1 Answer