M+R Strategic Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Associate Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at M+R Strategic Services in March 2012.

Pretty thorough hiring process: First a phone interview with the hiring manager, then a skills test consisting of an HTML test, an Excel/data test, and a writing/grammar test. Then there's an in-person interview with 3 people. Then the offer.

I'd been told key things to talk about during the interview: specifically technical experience and passion about the field of work (progressive non-profits, making the world a better place, using technology for communications, etc.). These talking points definitely seemed to help. You can tell they want "go-getter" people who are going to take charge and figure stuff out on their own.

Interview Questions
    • Be ready to recreate an HTML email for the HTML test and do a good bit of data manipulation for the Excel test.   Answer Question
    They told me the salary was non-negotiable, so I didn't try. Turns out from fellow employees that it is!

Online Strategy Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at M+R Strategic Services in May 2009.

two phone interviews, first one on one, then with two people higher up in the company, an hour long test that had some HTML coding, data cleanup in excel and copywriting, next an in-person interview, way too involved for this position compared to other interview processes I did at comparable companies

Interview Questions
    • Recreate this page in HTML (they send you a screenshot)   Answer Question

better pay and more exciting job elsewhere

Interviews for Top Jobs at M+R Strategic Services

Worked for M+R Strategic Services? Contribute to the Community!