M+W U.S., Inc.

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews

Project Engineer Interview

Project Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at M+W U.S., Inc. in March 2012.

Interview Details – Initial phone call from Recruiter. She lined up the interview with the company HR manager on the project. Met with the HR manager and project manager. Got a offer 2-3 days later. Quick background check and drug test turn around. Started the Following week.

Senior Construction Manager Interview

Senior Construction Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at M+W U.S., Inc. in May 2012.

Interview Details – Company HR person contacted me about position. Interview went well and the job matched my qualifications .

Interview Question – How do you confront problems?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Travel requirements were too great.

Director Interview

Director
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at M+W U.S., Inc. in October 2010.

Interview Details – They contacted me and the interview went smoothly

Interview Question – Technical questions about specific markets and facilities   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair but slow

Process Designer Interview

Process Designer
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at M+W U.S., Inc. in March 2012.

Interview Details – contacted someone who worked at the company through LinkedIn. Sent him my resume. After 3 telephone interviews and a few emails, I didn't hear anything and was quite dejected. Then one evening I got a phone call asking if I had gotten their offer package. I was shocked. The only downside to the whole thing was that I had to pull together a cross-country move in less than 2 weeks. Unfortunately, my spouse had to return to our hometown to sell our house.

Negotiation Details – Should have negotiated the relocation better.

Worked for M+W U.S., Inc.? Contribute to the Community!