M+W U.S.

2.8

Process Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at M+W U.S. in March 2012.

contacted someone who worked at the company through LinkedIn. Sent him my resume. After 3 telephone interviews and a few emails, I didn't hear anything and was quite dejected. Then one evening I got a phone call asking if I had gotten their offer package. I was shocked. The only downside to the whole thing was that I had to pull together a cross-country move in less than 2 weeks. Unfortunately, my spouse had to return to our hometown to sell our house.

Should have negotiated the relocation better.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at M+W U.S. in October 2010.

They contacted me and the interview went smoothly

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about specific markets and facilities   Answer Question
    Fair but slow

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at M+W U.S. in March 2012.

Initial phone call from Recruiter. She lined up the interview with the company HR manager on the project. Met with the HR manager and project manager. Got a offer 2-3 days later. Quick background check and drug test turn around. Started the Following week.

Senior Construction Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at M+W U.S. in May 2012.

Company HR person contacted me about position. Interview went well and the job matched my qualifications .

Interview Questions

Travel requirements were too great.