M+W U.S. Interview Questions

2.8

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at M+W U.S. in October 2010.

They contacted me and the interview went smoothly

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about specific markets and facilities   Answer Question
    Fair but slow

Process Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at M+W U.S. in March 2012.

contacted someone who worked at the company through LinkedIn. Sent him my resume. After 3 telephone interviews and a few emails, I didn't hear anything and was quite dejected. Then one evening I got a phone call asking if I had gotten their offer package. I was shocked. The only downside to the whole thing was that I had to pull together a cross-country move in less than 2 weeks. Unfortunately, my spouse had to return to our hometown to sell our house.

Should have negotiated the relocation better.

Senior Construction Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at M+W U.S. in May 2012.

Company HR person contacted me about position. Interview went well and the job matched my qualifications .

Interview Questions

Travel requirements were too great.

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at M+W U.S. in March 2012.

Initial phone call from Recruiter. She lined up the interview with the company HR manager on the project. Met with the HR manager and project manager. Got a offer 2-3 days later. Quick background check and drug test turn around. Started the Following week.

Worked for M+W U.S.? Contribute to the Community!