Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at M&C Saatchi
- Strategic Planner (1)
- Intern (1)
- Account Executive (1)
- Account Supervisor (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Design Director (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.
An online application followed by a interview in person at their london offices. Interview in two parts - the first part you have a chat with an interviewer 1on1 - they just want to get to know you. The second part you are shown adverts and asked to comment on them. This often happens with another interviewee present as well. After this you go to an assessment day.
- Why did you apply here Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
After a lot of phone calls, finally got through for an interview. Very scrutinizing interview; they really wanted to provoke my critical thought and insight in order to elicit a proper response.
- They asked why one of their most successful campaigns worked Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)).
The interview was set up through a head hunter, and she managed all of the communications between the agency & I. There were three interviews; first with the business director, and then a further two with account directors. They were less like interviews, more like a friendly chat. All the people I spoke to were very friendly. The office felt buzzy & vibrant.
- This was an interview for quite a junior role, so the questions weren't too technical. That said it's important to be able to talk fluently about advertising; favourite campaigns, trends in the category etc. Answer Question
Pretty tough - I tried to increase the amount offered & got a 'do they want the job or not?' response. After my headhunter approached them again, they then agreed to a small raise following my first 3 months.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.
2 face to face interviews - no projects or tests
- No difficult questions - just talked about experience, past clients, expectations to existing clients Answer Question
No negotiation - salary was what I expected
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.
My interview chipped her tooth so couldn't turn up. The replacement hadn't properly read my CV. He thought I was applying for an analytical/spreadsheets kind of internship so was surprised by my Humanities focused CV...
- Spreadsheet test. V Boring Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at M&C Saatchi (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2010.
Hiring and interview - quite pleasant process. Try to ask as high as salary as possible at the beginning. Because you can forget about pay rise once you get the job. The annual pay review process is really bad and most of us won't get a pay rise no matter how good you are.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review