M & R Consultants Corporation.

www.mrccsolutions.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Inside and Our Side Sales Execs Interview

Inside and Our Side Sales Execs
Billerica, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

Interview Details – You will be interviewed by the VP and sales team.

Interview Question – Ask to spell out your execution plan   View Answer

Negotiation Details – very quick.

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Burlington, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in May 2010.

Interview Details – A lot of going back and forth. Interviewed with HR Recruiter first, who liked me very much. Arranged for a second interview with the two heads of Sales. First interview went very well lasted almost 40 minutes. Got a firm interest and reccommendation to be hired.

The next interview with the second head of sales lasted about five minutes and was extremely hurried and the end of a Friday around 5:00 PM

From there it was two weeks of follow up with very little response.

Very frustrating process and I am glad I did not get the position. If it was that hard for them to communicate with me on a simple sales job, I can't imagine what the process is like to actually get something done there productivity wise. A true blessing in disguise

Uphultery Job Interview

Uphultery Job
Mamfe (Cameroon)

I applied online - interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in March 2014.

Interview Details – I had 8 years of experience, about the detail skill perform on this length of time e.t.c...

Interview Question – The time it took to provide i number of good needed by the customers, the rate of income per week, how to manage the procedure. e.t c.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This is to be sure of good skill to fit your your particular trade e.g. an upholsterer will not know how to due good estimate for a set of chairs. be well train.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Team Lead Interview

Team Lead

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in February 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic or onte to one technical interview and a HR itnerview

Interview Question – There were general technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very tricky. They start from very low hike.. if you are confident enough, keep negotiating. If they need you they are quite likely to offer you a hike between 27-30%

QA Test Engineer Interview

QA Test Engineer

Interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation.

Interview Details – 1 aptitude test on HTML
1 HR round
and one Technical Face to Face interview

Interview Question – all the questions were easy to answer and related to testing   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews then they called onsite,it went for an hour and hr interview

Interview Question – nothing unexpected all are easy questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Kharkiv (Ukraine)

I applied through other source - interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in July 2012.

Interview Details – hiring and interviewing process is alway nice and smoot

Interview Question – the most difficult question is how much i'm i being paind while i have not recived any salary yet   View Answer

Negotiation Details – be wise & smart in desistion making

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in May 2012.

Interview Details – Process was nice. Three Interviews were taken by HR, marketing people.

Interview Question – What is most important thing any salesperson should have? which is not taught in MBA syllabus..   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No.

Senior Sales Position Interview

Senior Sales Position

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in August 2010.

Interview Details – Received a call from a recruiter locate in India for initial screening. Set up phone screen to speak with staffing manager. Had 1:1 with staffing manager and 2 sales reps. Final interview was with CEO.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The recruiter gave a salary range $10k less than the offer. Avoid working here unless you need a temorary position until you find something else.

Worked for M & R Consultants Corporation.? Contribute to the Community!