M & R Consultants Corporation.

www.mrccsolutions.com
  www.mrccsolutions.com

M & R Consultants Corporation. Interview Questions

2.4

Inside and Our Side Sales Execs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

You will be interviewed by the VP and sales team.

very quick.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in May 2010.

A lot of going back and forth. Interviewed with HR Recruiter first, who liked me very much. Arranged for a second interview with the two heads of Sales. First interview went very well lasted almost 40 minutes. Got a firm interest and reccommendation to be hired.

The next interview with the second head of sales lasted about five minutes and was extremely hurried and the end of a Friday around 5:00 PM

From there it was two weeks of follow up with very little response.

Very frustrating process and I am glad I did not get the position. If it was that hard for them to communicate with me on a simple sales job, I can't imagine what the process is like to actually get something done there productivity wise. A true blessing in disguise

Uphultery Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mamfe (Cameroon)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mamfe (Cameroon)

I applied online – interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in March 2014.

I had 8 years of experience, about the detail skill perform on this length of time e.t.c...

Interview Questions
    • The time it took to provide i number of good needed by the customers, the rate of income per week, how to manage the procedure. e.t c.   View Answer
    This is to be sure of good skill to fit your your particular trade e.g. an upholsterer will not know how to due good estimate for a set of chairs. be well train.

QA Test Engineer Interview

1 aptitude test on HTML
    1 HR round
    and one Technical Face to Face interview

Interview Questions
    • all the questions were easy to answer and related to testing   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

2 phone interviews then they called onsite,it went for an hour and hr interview

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in May 2012.

Process was nice. Three Interviews were taken by HR, marketing people.

Interview Questions
    • What is most important thing any salesperson should have? which is not taught in MBA syllabus..   View Answer

Team Lead Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in February 2012.

Telephonic or onte to one technical interview and a HR itnerview

Interview Questions
    Very tricky. They start from very low hike.. if you are confident enough, keep negotiating. If they need you they are quite likely to offer you a hike between 27-30%

Senior Sales Position Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in August 2010.

Received a call from a recruiter locate in India for initial screening. Set up phone screen to speak with staffing manager. Had 1:1 with staffing manager and 2 sales reps. Final interview was with CEO.

Interview Questions
    The recruiter gave a salary range $10k less than the offer. Avoid working here unless you need a temorary position until you find something else.