M & R Consultants Corporation.

www.mrccsolutions.com
Engaged Employer

M & R Consultants Corporation. Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.5

Inside and Our Side Sales Execs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Billerica, MA).

Interview

You will be interviewed by the VP and sales team.

Interview Questions

• Ask to spell out your execution plan   1 Answer

Negotiation

very quick.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Burlington, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

A lot of going back and forth. Interviewed with HR Recruiter first, who liked me very much. Arranged for a second interview with the two heads of Sales. First interview went very well lasted almost 40 minutes. Got a firm interest and reccommendation to be hired.

The next interview with the second head of sales lasted about five minutes and was extremely hurried and the end of a Friday around 5:00 PM

From there it was two weeks of follow up with very little response.

Very frustrating process and I am glad I did not get the position. If it was that hard for them to communicate with me on a simple sales job, I can't imagine what the process is like to actually get something done there productivity wise. A true blessing in disguise

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Two test are conducted one is at office.
    And other is online PHP test which I found a bit difficult.
    As I am working on android development.
    Too less questions for Android section.

Uphultery Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mamfe (Cameroon)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mamfe (Cameroon)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had 8 years of experience, about the detail skill perform on this length of time e.t.c...

Interview Questions

• The time it took to provide i number of good needed by the customers, the rate of income per week, how to manage the procedure. e.t c.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is to be sure of good skill to fit your your particular trade e.g. an upholsterer will not know how to due good estimate for a set of chairs. be well train.

QA Test Engineer Interview

Interview

1 aptitude test on HTML
    1 HR round
    and one Technical Face to Face interview

Interview Questions

• all the questions were easy to answer and related to testing   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

Interview

2 phone interviews then they called onsite,it went for an hour and hr interview

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Process was nice. Three Interviews were taken by HR, marketing people.

Interview Questions

• What is most important thing any salesperson should have? which is not taught in MBA syllabus..   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in February 2012.

Interview

Telephonic or onte to one technical interview and a HR itnerview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very tricky. They start from very low hike.. if you are confident enough, keep negotiating. If they need you they are quite likely to offer you a hike between 27-30%

Senior Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in August 2010.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter locate in India for initial screening. Set up phone screen to speak with staffing manager. Had 1:1 with staffing manager and 2 sales reps. Final interview was with CEO.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The recruiter gave a salary range $10k less than the offer. Avoid working here unless you need a temorary position until you find something else.