M & R Consultants Corporation.

www.mrccsolutions.com
Engaged Employer

M & R Consultants Corporation. Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2015

2.5

Inside and Our Side Sales Execs Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Billerica, MA).

Interview

You will be interviewed by the VP and sales team.

Interview Questions

• Ask to spell out your execution plan   1 Answer

Negotiation

very quick.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Burlington, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

A lot of going back and forth. Interviewed with HR Recruiter first, who liked me very much. Arranged for a second interview with the two heads of Sales. First interview went very well lasted almost 40 minutes. Got a firm interest and reccommendation to be hired.

The next interview with the second head of sales lasted about five minutes and was extremely hurried and the end of a Friday around 5:00 PM

From there it was two weeks of follow up with very little response.

Very frustrating process and I am glad I did not get the position. If it was that hard for them to communicate with me on a simple sales job, I can't imagine what the process is like to actually get something done there productivity wise. A true blessing in disguise

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

Interview

> Was contacted through job portal
    > first round is for knowing our experience , pay , notice period and also the requirement they are looking for
    > 2nd round was technical interview which went well
    > 3rd round is client interview

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Two test are conducted one is at office.
    And other is online PHP test which I found a bit difficult.
    As I am working on android development.
    Too less questions for Android section.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thāne (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Thāne (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

A very slow process interview. After the interview there are no response. After clearing each interview you need to followup for the results. The worst part is they do not intimate you weather you are selected or not. They lack the professionalism in there approach.

The company select the candidate having a ready set of customer and which they can acquire it easily.

Uphultery Job Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mamfe (Cameroon)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mamfe (Cameroon)) in March 2014.

Interview

I had 8 years of experience, about the detail skill perform on this length of time e.t.c...

Interview Questions

• The time it took to provide i number of good needed by the customers, the rate of income per week, how to manage the procedure. e.t c.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is to be sure of good skill to fit your your particular trade e.g. an upholsterer will not know how to due good estimate for a set of chairs. be well train.

QA Test Engineer Interview

Interview

1 aptitude test on HTML
    1 HR round
    and one Technical Face to Face interview

Interview Questions

• all the questions were easy to answer and related to testing   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation..

Interview

2 phone interviews then they called onsite,it went for an hour and hr interview

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Process was nice. Three Interviews were taken by HR, marketing people.

Interview Questions

• What is most important thing any salesperson should have? which is not taught in MBA syllabus..   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at M & R Consultants Corporation. in February 2012.

Interview

Telephonic or onte to one technical interview and a HR itnerview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very tricky. They start from very low hike.. if you are confident enough, keep negotiating. If they need you they are quite likely to offer you a hike between 27-30%