Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at M&T Bank
- Management Development Program Trainee (31)
- MDP (19)
- Summer MDP (9)
- Teller (9)
- Branch Manager (7)
- Bank Teller (7)
- Intern (5)
- Relationship Banker I (5)
- Analyst (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Part-time Teller (4)
- Management Development Program (4)
- Relationship Banker (3)
- Business & Planning Analyst (3)
- Assistant Branch Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (3)
- Executive Associate (3)
- Sales Development Program (3)
- Senior Credit Analyst (2)
- Finance (2)
- Assistant Vice President (2)
- Project Analyst (2)
- Telephone Customer Service Representative (2)
- MDP-Retail (2)
- Financial Audit Internship (1)
- MDP Position In Treasury (1)
- Insurance Proc Case Manager (1)
- Relationship Banker Lll (1)
- Management Development Summer Program (1)
- Database Team Lead - Oracle (1)
Business & Planning Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at M&T Bank (Buffalo, NY) in August 2011.
Post phone screening, interviewed with three managers in my department.
Other Interview Reviews for M&T Bank
Business & Planning Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at M&T Bank (Buffalo, NY) in February 2011.
Applied online on January 5 2011. Was contacted via email for HR interview in early February. Had HR phone interview on February 15 and one on one interview with the manager at the Buffalo HQ a few days later. About 10 days after that, I had another one on one at the Buffalo HQ with another manager. I received phone call and follow up email two days later that I was offered the job. The process was fairly quick once the interviews were on their way but there seemed to be a long time between online application and the actual one on one interviews.
- What are three of your greatest weaknesses? Answer Question
I was able to negotiate up a few thousand dollars from the (fairly low) starting salary. I probably should have negotiated even more because once you are in at that salary, that's pretty much where you stay.
Business & Planning Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 5 days. I interviewed at M&T Bank (Buffalo, NY) in March 2010.
I was interviewed by 5 different people from the group. The interviewer was helpful and positive. The culture is conservative. Your progress depends on your performance as well as the group you are in.
I could negotiate the sign on bonus. The base salary was set.