M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.

www.m3eng.com
  www.m3eng.com

M3 Engineering & Technology Corp. Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at M3 Engineering & Technology Corp.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at M3 Engineering & Technology Corp..

The interview was better than most interviews I have participated in. The actual engineers ran the interview with an HR representative present. They asked questions that were relevant to the job regarding experience with CAD software and completed coursework. They did not ask any of those ridiculous behavioral questions. I was asked to interpret a construction drawing and explain what I saw. I was also shown other drawings relating to mineral and ore processing as examples of what I would be working on. If you are applying to be an intern and have CAD experience, bring an example of your work (school project, etc.) if possible. Overall the interview was relaxed and I had a good idea of what the company did by the end.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part of the interview was explaining the drawing. At the time I had limited experience with the types of drawings that M3 produces but was familiar with part and assembly drawings of a much smaller scale.   Answer Question
    I asked for more than what they initially offered but they start all interns at $13.00/hour so I was unable to negotiate a higher salary.

Student Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at M3 Engineering & Technology Corp. in November 2012.

I met them through a career fair at ASU Polytechnic. Received a call back to schedule an interview for a student intern position at the Chandler office. When I got there, I was informed it was an hourly position in the range of 12/hour to essentially assist the engineers in their work with the option to possibly be kept on after I graduated. My interview was with the HR lady from the career fair and one of the senior electrical engineers at the company. I was asked about some of my classes, my experiences with CAD, my interest in becoming an EIT, and my future engineering goals. I heard back from them a week later saying I did not get the position because I was in my senior year and they were looking for somebody who would be in school longer. However, the person they ended up hiring was one of my classmates, who is also a senior graduating in May, so I am not sure what the real reason was.

Interview Questions