M3M India Limited Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.3

Corporate Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at M3M India Limited.

Company came out with multiple positions and unclear profiles starting Jan 15. Within 5-10 days I got call from three different recruitment agencies for the same profile. The JD was three liner
    "Area of work:-
     · Competitor analysis
    · Strategy Write-ups
    · Business Case Studies"
    On shortlisting profile, the agencies pushed for interview the very next day and I was also asked to take the entire day-off as the process takes time.

At arrival on 10.00 am next day, I was asked to wait at Reception with no HR person to co-ordinate. On enquiring, the HR co-ordinator seemed absent that day. After waiting till 10.50, HR comes to rescue, escorting me to the conference room. He starts discussing the profile and suddenly receives a call- makes an excuse to attend the call only to re-appear at 12.00 noon. Till that time I had no clue on whats happening.

The first interview with AVP lasts 20 odd minutes, mix of technical and HR.. all welll and at the end he asked to wait for half an hour so that he can schedule next interview with VP after lunch.

At 2.00 pm I was called for interview with VP...

First question.. are you married.. Yess

Second question... are you interested in M3M... Yess

Third question.. are you committed to M3M ... Not Yet!!

The VP says.. thankyou.. I am done.....

Next five minutes I was asking him that what happened and all he says is he is not interested.. profile mismatch and you are not serious and 10 other reasons...

How can somebody say that he/she is committed to an organization in first interaction. The process of interview is generally when candidate/employer are motivated/interested in job/hiring. Judging any person on three silly questions and wasting candidate's time is not a professional conduct.

A. Lack of information and clarity on profiles offeredq
    B. No organised way of conducting interviews, candidate has to wait at their whims without any information
    C. No way to judge any candidate by asking the three questions above
    D. People holding senior positions like VP have no reason to talk to women like that
    E. Candidates despite taking offs from current jobs and coming all the way to Gurgaon are blamed of not being serious

Deputy Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at M3M India Limited in May 2012.

The HR thought that my company is retrenching staff hence offered a lower than expected hike. Later on after a month of negotiations could get it up to a standard. Also got to know that they are taking persons with no experience in sales of luxury products, on board to sell their luxury offerings.

Interview Questions
    • Whether I had resigned before coming for the interview   View Answer

Got a better offer from another company

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at M3M India Limited in October 2010.

Reference of a President and I was interviewed for 15 minutes and offer was made.

Interview Questions
    • Personal questions about family. Not expected of large organisation and especially coming from a Managing Director.   View Answer
    The salary negotiation took place and was accepted.

Assistant General Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at M3M India Limited in December 2009.

Very Good HR Team Hire thru public domain linkdin, Placement Agenecies and employees referall. Contact by HR Team interviewed first by the requisite departmental head and after grading such parameter selection giving offer and at the time of joining induction with all department alongwith director