MAC Cosmetics Artist Interview Questions

Artist Interview

Interview

If you want to interview with this company its very simple! make sure you look the part and have a good personality. All black no exceptions. MAC is a fashion forward company so you must have some sense of fashion and what is hot right now. DO YOUR RESEARCH!! know everything there is to know about the company, if you act and dress the part the title and the pay will be given to you. look up current makeup trends and create one of those looks. DO NOT over do it and don't over do it. have just enough to impress you interviewer. BE OPEN TO FEEDBACK! if you are not open to feedback and take everything personal don't even apply for the job. hope this helps all aspiring makeup artists.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MAC Cosmetics

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I had my first interview after submitting resume a week ago. I have a lot of experience but was not familiar with the brushes, the color wheel and false eye lashes. I am hoping that they saw what I could bring to the company. They will let me know in a week if I can move on to the next stage of the process which will be an application on a model.

Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MAC Cosmetics in January 2008.

Interview

I Was interviewd twice and got a phone call the next day

Interview Questions

• What do I want to do in six years..IDK!!   1 Answer