MAC Cosmetics Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The 1st interview was a meet and greet witch lasted 5-10 minutes, and from there you will get a second interview witch is the makeup application. Where you bring a model, they switch your model, and you only get 30 minutes. And the last interview is about if u can work holidays and what not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MAC Cosmetics

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Seattle, WA) in March 2014.

Interview

Meet with Store Managers, then district training manager, then mock/timed makeup application. The First interview was easy going asked all the expected questions in customer service. The second interview was at another location with the district manger whom was extremely rude and late to meeting. The makeup application was was going and allowed you to show talent.

Interview Questions

The hiring process was so long and tedious.

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Brentwood, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

they ask you to bring a model to do a make over on and then they ask everyone to switch models so you do not get to work on the model you brought.some applicants brought men and un cooperative and decidedly unattractive older models for this process which left others at a disadvantage.

Interview Questions

• company product favorites and the mac story and corporate background such information as would be on the Wikipedia page and corporate website in the "about us" section.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MAC Cosmetics (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2010.

Interview

The manager interviewed me and he asked why I wanted to work at MAC and why I thought I was a good fit. He was wearing jeans and was interviewing me in a tiny room that looked like a closet, the makeup artists there are told to wear all black so I thought it was weird.