MACOM Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at MACOM

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MACOM (Lowell, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very brief and simple. Met with two people in the department I was applying for. I was asked basic questions about myself and my desire to work at the company.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MACOM.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about a month. Had a phone interview with the HR rep and then they contacted me for an in person interview. Overall, it was a relaxing interview experience and they highly emphasize the importance of being a family-oriented company. Most of the questions they ask pertains to your resume and what you did in college.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MACOM (Lowell, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

Casual interview with 4 managers - mostly behavioral. Questions will include ...what did you do in your old job? What do you want to do in five years? But the decision process takes forever. Things never move unless you have an employee referral.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do in 5 years?   1 Answer

Tech Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MACOM in September 2008.

Interview

talking with a HR rep.