MAGMA Fincorp Interview Questions

3.1

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in March 2014.

They are mostly concerned about your background and previous work experience when they come for hiring on campus. Mine was a mix of general questions related to my previous job and HR questions

Interview Questions
    • HR questions were situations based and they go in deep about it to check whether you fit into their value system or not   Answer Question
    no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in January 2013.

1) GD Round
    2) Personal Interview

Interview Questions
    • Research Articles/ cases presented,
      Basic Finance Question

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAGMA Fincorp.

few rounds of interviews

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in August 2012.

The HR person called at 10 am and asked to report for interview at 12 noon. Since it was a short notice the time was changed to 3pm on request. As the HR did not specify whom to meet or give the contact number it took time to find the right person. I(the interviewee) was asked to submit the CV. Along with the interviewer the HR person was also present . Basic questions like introduction,articleship experience asked.

Interview Questions
    • It was not a technical interview. No unexpected questions as such.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in February 2012.

It was general HR round, followed by technical round (focus on ratios)

Interview Questions
    • Only son will not ask for transfer within 6 months   View Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in August 2011.

I was called up by a Consultant who told me about this vacancy, than after initial discussion, she forwarded my resume to the company, the company HR called me and took initial HR round and than i was called for a 1:1 Interview round.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in January 2011.

First of all, recruiters had a pre-placement talk with the students during which they showed a presentation. Then interviews started. Each interview lasted for 7-8 minutes. Mine was no exception.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in April 2010.

Face to face interview for 50 min

No negation done

State Operations Head Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MAGMA Fincorp in June 2008.

On call and vaccany experianced people are approched by company HR as per process the candidate is selected as per his experiance and vintage on the financial feild

Interview Questions
    • I guess there is non   Answer Question