MAN

Profile Unclaimed

MAN Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2015
Updated Jan 17, 2015

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at MAN in November 2014.

Aplied thorough online career tool. After about a month I got an email inviting me to an interview. Interview took place in MAN HQ in Munich, Germany. Very relaxed interview. They asked me about my motivation and experience in the area that I was applying for. After we had a tour to show me the labs and the I had a glance on the truck assembly line. Two interviewers, both of them were engineers working in R&D. They were pleasant and friendly. Refund for traveling expenses.

Interview Questions

I was looking for a 6 month internship, but the offer was only 3 months (due to working permit issues).

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

They ask too many questions to make you angry and see how you react at difficult sitiations. They have 3 stages. First with HR with the department manager, then second stage is department director and the last one is with the CEO of the country.

Interview Questions
    • What can you do if you have too much deadlines which coincide ?   Answer Question

Purchasing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAN.

I got a phone call from MAN Turkey after applying to the "purchasing engineering position". Interview was held by an hr controller and purchasing manager. They hadn't read my cv. They called me but they were not having any information about me. After the interview, I was waiting for somebody to ask me that " how will you go? let us call a taxi for you." They just told me bye.

Ingenieur Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MAN in September 2009.

Gespräch wurde in einem Assessment-Center mit 6 Leuten im Münchner Hauptsitz geführt. Volles Tagesprogramm. Nach einer Vorstellungsrunde musste jeder Interviewpartner eine vorbereitete Präsentation über "Wie man 3 Produktionsstätten für Lastwagen für ein Vorstandsmitglied bewertet" halten. Die Gruppe musste dann eine einzelne Präsentation vorbereiten. Individuelle 1:1-Gespräche, eine Mathe-Test und eine Gruppendiskussion folgen. Am Ende wurde 1 Person eingestellt.

Interview was held as assessment center with 6 people in the Munich Headquarter. Full day program. After an introduction round, each interviewee had to present a prepared presentation on "how to benchmark 3 truck production sites for a board member". The group then had to prepare an individual presentation. Individual 1:1 interviews, a math test and a group discussion followed. In the end 1 person was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Keine wirklich schweren Fragen / unerwarteten Dinge passierten.   no real difficult question / unexpected things happened   Answer Question

Marketing-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nuremberg (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Nuremberg (Germany)

(Translated from English)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MAN in January 2009.

Schrecklich, unprofessionell unhöflich