MAN Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2014
4 interviews

3.2

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ankara (Turkey)
    Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

They ask too many questions to make you angry and see how you react at difficult sitiations. They have 3 stages. First with HR with the department manager, then second stage is department director and the last one is with the CEO of the country.

Interview Questions
    • What can you do if you have too much deadlines which coincide ?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Nuremberg (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Nuremberg (Germany)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at MAN in January 2009.

Terrible, unprofessional rude

Purchasing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ankara (Turkey)
    Anonymous Employee in Ankara (Turkey)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at MAN.

I got a phone call from MAN Turkey after applying to the "purchasing engineering position". Interview was held by an hr controller and purchasing manager. They hadn't read my cv. They called me but they were not having any information about me. After the interview, I was waiting for somebody to ask me that " how will you go? let us call a taxi for you." They just told me bye.

Project Engineer "Supply Chain Strategy" Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Munich (Germany)
    Anonymous Employee in Munich (Germany)

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at MAN in September 2009.

Interview was held as assessment center with 6 people in the Munich Headquarter. Full day program. After an introduction round, each interviewee had to present a prepared presentation on "how to benchmark 3 truck production sites for a board member". The group then had to prepare an individual presentation. Individual 1:1 interviews, a math test and a group discussion followed. In the end 1 person was hired.

Interview Questions
    • no real difficult question / unexpected things happened   Answer Question

Worked for MAN? Contribute to the Community!