MAP Pharmaceuticals

Relevance Date Difficulty

Document Control Interview

Document Control

Interviewed at MAP Pharmaceuticals

Interview Details – Half of the 14 people I interviewed with hinted at the stress and unrelenting pressure associated with working here. More than one person said, "The pace here is unsustainable". This was echoed by the head of HR. I made sure to ask each interviewer how long they have been with the company. Most answered about a year or two.

I was warned by a few of the interviewers that scheduled meetings constantly change at the last minute. On three of my 14 scheduled interviews, someone unexpectedly walked into the room because their Outlook Calendar indicated this room (earlier in the day). However, meetings are changed multiple times in a day, and that's just accepted company behavior.

Interview Question – The most difficult part of the interviewing process was having to conduct the same interview, 14 times, at a half hour each interview. Everyone was really nice, though.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was generous, and I reeeeally wanted to accept it just based on that. But, I've learned to acknowledge red flags when the people waving them are the people interviewing you.

Finance Interview

Finance

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MAP Pharmaceuticals in April 2009.

Interview Details – The company was organized and efficient as for as working with me to schedule the interview and the actual interview was very courteous and friendly. They asked several Behavioral interview questions and "what if" scenarios. They called me back to interview a second time with another department and showed me around the facilities. The receptionist was also friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for MAP Pharmaceuticals? Contribute to the Community!