MAQ Software Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2015
Updated Feb 17, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I applied online – interviewed at MAQ Software in February 2015.

On the Basis of E-litmus score ,Maq Software shortlisted me for the recruitment process to be held on 1/02/2015 . It was written test ,if Qualified i had be called for interview latter . The written test consist of three Sections, first of which is Quantitative and logical aptitude test which consist of 30 questions to be solves in 30 minutes .The first sections was very easy and basic questions can be solved practicing with R.S Agarwal. The Second section was Algorithmic test in which two questions were to be completed in 30 minutes . The third section was to answer 3 formal HR questions like why do you want join us ?

Interview Questions
  • the algorithmic test consist of two questions which are ..
    1) write an algo to write "Thisisasentence" to "This is a sentence " using dictionary

Other Interview Reviews for MAQ Software

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in August 2014.

First round was a aptitude round and then we had two technical rounds, finally a HR round. Questions were a bit easy. Just need to relax and answer them. They are very friendly. Need to have good communication

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MAQ Software in May 2014.

Questions asked on HTML, DS, puzzles etc. Questions were easy. Stipend is good so you can intern there. Work is average . If you are from a NIT you can easily crack the interview . Just apply at the right time. Best of Luck. They offer PPO's as well with CTC 7 lpa .

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MAQ Software in April 2014.

I cleared both the written round but when came to know that domain is to Work on Database, i didn't get any interest( my domain interest is system programming(kernel, embedded, device driver). There was 1st IQ test, 2nd programming test, 3rd HR type questions to write.

Interview Questions
    • IQ test was with quite time constraint, while both programming questions were easy, 1st was of finding max. length word form dictionary for a given set of alphabets. 2nd was of scheduling algo designing related, there are 8 cubical with 8 systems each and there are 60 persons divided into team of 2-6(can be any no. of teams, but of-course at max. 30), condition was to full-fill 1.every cubical with at max one pc free and 2.max. no. of team persons should be together, while '1.' condition can't be break down while '2.' can.
      In interview there were basic database and c++ questions.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in August 2013.

written followed by 2 technical rounds then 1 hr round

Interview Questions
    • Not that much difficult ques they just asked about data structures and algorithms, like n queen problem

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in January 2013.

there was written test then technical inerview and then hr

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in August 2011.

I sent an email to HR,they called me and told that interview is scheduled and sent call letter,the interview procedure was well managed,I could cleared two written test and one technical interview.that was my best interview as a fresher.

Interview Questions
    • implement the functionality of queue using stack functions?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in August 2011.

A test on programming including questions on C, C++ then a test on algorithms, then 1 or two technical rounds followed by HR round