MAQ Software

Updated Sep 20, 2014
Updated Sep 20, 2014

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in August 2014.

First round was a aptitude round and then we had two technical rounds, finally a HR round. Questions were a bit easy. Just need to relax and answer them. They are very friendly. Need to have good communication

Other Interview Reviews for MAQ Software

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MAQ Software in May 2014.

Questions asked on HTML, DS, puzzles etc. Questions were easy. Stipend is good so you can intern there. Work is average . If you are from a NIT you can easily crack the interview . Just apply at the right time. Best of Luck. They offer PPO's as well with CTC 7 lpa .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MAQ Software in April 2014.

I cleared both the written round but when came to know that domain is to Work on Database, i didn't get any interest( my domain interest is system programming(kernel, embedded, device driver). There was 1st IQ test, 2nd programming test, 3rd HR type questions to write.

Interview Questions
    • IQ test was with quite time constraint, while both programming questions were easy, 1st was of finding max. length word form dictionary for a given set of alphabets. 2nd was of scheduling algo designing related, there are 8 cubical with 8 systems each and there are 60 persons divided into team of 2-6(can be any no. of teams, but of-course at max. 30), condition was to full-fill 1.every cubical with at max one pc free and 2.max. no. of team persons should be together, while '1.' condition can't be break down while '2.' can.
      In interview there were basic database and c++ questions.

Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in August 2013.

written followed by 2 technical rounds then 1 hr round

Interview Questions
    • Not that much difficult ques they just asked about data structures and algorithms, like n queen problem

Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in January 2013.

there was written test then technical inerview and then hr

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in August 2011.

I sent an email to HR,they called me and told that interview is scheduled and sent call letter,the interview procedure was well managed,I could cleared two written test and one technical interview.that was my best interview as a fresher.

Interview Questions
    • implement the functionality of queue using stack functions?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in August 2011.

A test on programming including questions on C, C++ then a test on algorithms, then 1 or two technical rounds followed by HR round