MAQ Software

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in July 2010.

The interview consisted of a 1 hour in person interview where the positions were explained and I was asked about some of the relavant experience listed in my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for the company?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time when you found and fixed a major bug, and what did you do?   View Answer

I declined the offer because I was offered a position as a software dev in test, and I was looking for just a software dev position.

Other Interview Reviews for MAQ Software

Software Development Engineer In Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAQ Software in February 2009.

I attended the companies selection interview when it came to my college for hiring freshers. The interview process consisted of five rounds; aptitude test, technical test, group discussion, technical interview, and hr interview. All the rounds were pretty simple, I just had to be better than others who wrote the tests.

Interview Questions
    • In technical interview I was asked about basic sorting algorithms.   View Answer