MAQ Software

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Redmond, WA

I interviewed at MAQ Software in April 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the position on my University's job website. A recruiter called me a few days later and we had an introductory phone conversation, and then a couple weeks later I went in for a technical interview.

At the technical interview I talked to a Software Engineer who asked me technical questions, and then I talked to the recruiter who I talked to on the phone about behavioral questions.

Interview Question – The Software Engineer asked me how I would design the tables for a database that kept track of customer information and purchase information for an online shopping site.   Answer Question

Redmond, WA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MAQ Software in June 2010.

Interview Details – Met with a person from HR, then met with one of the senior managers on the first day. They said that they would meet and get back to me about a second round interview. The next week a recruiter reached out and scheduled a time for me to come in for a technical interview the next day, I met with a developer for about 30 minutes and was asked code the answer to a problem using any language I wished.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There wasn't much room for negotiation, however the original offer was very fair so I decided to take it.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at MAQ Software in June 2014.

Interview Details – I was short listed after the IQ test(30 questions 30 mins) and the Algorithm test (pseudo code for 2 algorithms). Later I had 2 technical rounds, in which most of the questions where on project, DBMS, c, java, oops, java script, css and HTML. You have to code something in every round.

Interview Question – Not that difficult. But one need to be strong in basics and programming.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Noida (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at MAQ Software in February 2014.

Interview Details – The process went for 3 days. One Interview a day and all of them were conducted on skype. All three interviews were technical interviews.

1st Interview mainly concentrated on checking the OOPs and Computer Science basics.
2nd Interview concentrated on checking the web-development basics as I have mentioned web-development as my strong area in the resume.
3rd Interview mainly concentrated on programming basics and algorithms. General questions regarding linkedlists and trees were asked.

After 2 hours of final interview, HR called and I got the offer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to shift so early in your career?   View Answer

Interviewed at MAQ Software

Interview Details – apti 58 question
most of question from c,c++,ds
etcccccccc

Interview Question – they asked a puzzel
U start at point (0,0) and have to reach at (9,9)
covering minimum distance provided three are 9 horizital line seaprated one unit apart
similarly 9 vertial line
  View Answer

New Delhi (India)

I interviewed at MAQ Software in February 2013.

Interview Details – The written exam is different from most other companies because of two reasons:
1. No aptitude test.
2. Most of the questions will be related to object oriented methods, C++ etc. as opposed to algorithms which are asked in most companies

Interview Question – Write a small program that calculates the legal move of the king in a chessboard based on its current position   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at MAQ Software in August 2011.

Interview Details – There were 4 rounds of interview process
1 - Written exam with technical objective questions and 2 strategic questions to be answered via code and algorithm (any one can be answered)
2 - Technical Interview containing all DB concepts, SQL problems, programming and latest trends in technology
3 - Technical interview of programming and some brain teasers
4 - Managerial round which was about accomplishments

Interview Question – How many ways can an ant travel through all of the corners of a cube?
Constraints were that each corner cannot be visited twice. How many ways can an ant start at a corner move through all adjacent corners and return to starting position?
  View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MAQ Software in September 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Technical + Aptitude Written MCQ test (50 questions/60 mins)
   Followed by Algorithm Writing ( 2 Algo/programs in 30 mins) . Evaluated only in interviews, not considered in the MCQ test performance.
2. Two Pure Technical interviews (F2F)
3. One Technical + HR interview

Interview Question – A 2d matrix of 1 's and 0's. Ever (i,j) element becomes 1 or 0 based on row i and column j. If row i or column j have a 1, then element (i,j) of the matrix becomes one else 0. The difference relies in here : decision about who becomes 0 or 1 is based on the old matrix and not the changed matrix. Solve this using no auxiliary space.   Answer Question

Allahabad (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at MAQ Software in August 2013.

Interview Details – First Round : Written (Aptitude)
Second Round : F2F Technical Interview

Interview Question – Question from OS, DBMS, Data Structure Algorithm   Answer Question

Surat (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at MAQ Software in July 2013.

Interview Details – Apti round , followed by coding round which is followed by technical and HR rounds

Interview Question – asked about the web , memory allocation in C++ .   Answer Question

Worked for MAQ Software? Contribute to the Community!