Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at MAQUET
- Sales Executive (1)
- Electrical Engineer (1)
- Clinical Applications Specialist (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at MAQUET.
Originally spoke with 3rd party recruiter. Then maybe a week later spoke with HR Manager. Then did a behavioral STAR interview over the phone with the Hiring Manager. Then a face-to-face interview with Area Manager and other RM. Then another interview with HR and clinical speicalist on the horizon.
- If this product line is not doing well in 6 months, what would you do? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MAQUET (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2013.
Extensive interview with 3 people at once for entry level position. Seemed to be overkill to me.
- Most questions centered on how you would deal with a difficult situation. Answer Question
I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day – interviewed at MAQUET (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.
I was tested on the basic aspects of Ultrasound, Human anatomy, Mechanism of respiration, Electronics and also on basics of sales process, 'how to convince a customer'. Also, my level of confidence in answering the questions, were simultaneously monitored by the panel.
- Sales process Question was a bit unexpected as I had applied for the post of an Application Specialist Answer Question
I did not negotiate
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at MAQUET in January 2013.
I was found by a headhunter agency and it was taken about one month (because of the Christmas) that I got a telephone interview from the manager.
Typical interview questions. The main concern of the manager was my motivation because my background does not fit this position well. The interviewer is very nice and we have about 2 hours discussion on the what I did during my Ph.D. and what's the job is really like. And we both conclude I'm not suitable for this position...
- Why don't you continue working in your subject? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review