MAQUET Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at MAQUET.

Interview

Originally spoke with 3rd party recruiter. Then maybe a week later spoke with HR Manager. Then did a behavioral STAR interview over the phone with the Hiring Manager. Then a face-to-face interview with Area Manager and other RM. Then another interview with HR and clinical speicalist on the horizon.

Interview Questions

• If this product line is not doing well in 6 months, what would you do?   Answer Question

Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MAQUET (Houston, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Fairly straight forward. One on one interview. A mix of behavioral questions. Use the star method when answering and informations questions. They want to make sure you can and will do the job. Be sure to come prepared. Be confident and sell yourself.

Interview Questions

• What separates you from the rest of the applicants.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mahwah, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MAQUET (Mahwah, NJ) in January 2013.

Interview

Extensive interview with 3 people at once for entry level position. Seemed to be overkill to me.

Interview Questions

• Most questions centered on how you would deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boldon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQUET (Boldon, England (UK)).

Interview

Ok. Was not too long. The manager seemed to ask a lot of questions very quickly and seemed more concerned over my personality than my abilities. I was asked to do a test with a team leader on excel which the recruitment agency prepared me for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered the job within an hour

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MAQUET (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

I was tested on the basic aspects of Ultrasound, Human anatomy, Mechanism of respiration, Electronics and also on basics of sales process, 'how to convince a customer'. Also, my level of confidence in answering the questions, were simultaneously monitored by the panel.

Interview Questions

• Sales process Question was a bit unexpected as I had applied for the post of an Application Specialist   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at MAQUET in January 2013.

Interview

I was found by a headhunter agency and it was taken about one month (because of the Christmas) that I got a telephone interview from the manager. Typical interview questions. The main concern of the manager was my motivation because my background does not fit this position well. The interviewer is very nice and we have about 2 hours discussion on the what I did during my Ph.D. and what's the job is really like. And we both conclude I'm not suitable for this position...

Interview Questions

• Why don't you continue working in your subject?   1 Answer