MAQUET

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Mahwah, NJ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at MAQUET in January 2013.

Interview Details – Extensive interview with 3 people at once for entry level position. Seemed to be overkill to me.

Interview Question – Most questions centered on how you would deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at MAQUET in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was found by a headhunter agency and it was taken about one month (because of the Christmas) that I got a telephone interview from the manager.

Typical interview questions. The main concern of the manager was my motivation because my background does not fit this position well. The interviewer is very nice and we have about 2 hours discussion on the what I did during my Ph.D. and what's the job is really like. And we both conclude I'm not suitable for this position...

Interview Question – Why don't you continue working in your subject?   View Answer

Worked for MAQUET? Contribute to the Community!