MARTA Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

2.6

Bus Operator Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at MARTA.

Interview

Applied online, took an online customer service test, called to take a 50 question video test, then called for an actual interview. Entire process takes 4-6 weeks and you have to stay up to date on the recruitment website and constant contact with recruiters.

Interview Questions

• If you are at a traffic light and it turns green when would you not proceed?   Answer Question
    • What do you think are good qualifications for a good employee?   Answer Question

Negotiation

For start to finish it takes 4-6 weeks to get hired.

Mobility Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

A panel interview. With recruiter asking questions and two department assistant superintendents as well as another Marta upper management person sitting in writing notes for your answers to interview questions. They will be common questions. Be confident and to the point. Make sure you speak from experience and advise you are flexible because this is a requirement for this position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked in a customer service role and had to deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Starting is about the same for everyone in this role. Some short negotiations.

Station Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and maybe two weeks later I received a phone call for an interview. I went in for the interview, there were three other candidates there as well although we did do our interviews separately. There were two interviewers and they asked mainly questions regarding customer service. They were really nice and made the process easy and smooth.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MARTA.

Interview

Two-stage interview process. Initially with a three person panel, whereby top candidates move on to a one-on-one with the hiring manager. It is a very formal process.

Interview Questions

• Describe the greatest challenge that you foresee in this position and how you intend to overcome it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very formal process through Human Resources. I made a counteroffer after reviewing the Annual MARTA Oversight Committee Report that lists all employee salaries.

QA Interview

Interview

Group interview. Be very detailed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

short and to the point

Manager of Client Services Interview

Interview

After submitting my resume I was called in for an interview. I met with the CIO for a few minutes and was subsequently questioned by three of his managers. I was asked questions about CBAP and PMI topics.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• When I got this job I did not have to interview. I met with the CIO and he asked me a couple of questions about my experience and my network at MARTA and after answering those questions for him I was told to come in the following Monday. That was about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was none

Procesor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MARTA (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview took 10 minutes max.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as the best traits for an employee in the position applied for?   1 Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockbridge, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at MARTA (Stockbridge, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with four persons asking questions concerning concrete forming, lock and security equipment, ceiling and floor tile installation and electical power systems.

Interview Questions

• How many electrical wires are needed to connect to a 277 volt light?   1 Answer
    • Can a two by four foot light fixture be placed in a two by two foot spot in a drop in ceiling?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MARTA (Warsaw (Poland)) in July 2014.

Interview

After sending CV , immediately personal test online, then logical test in two weeks. Logical test was quite easy but there was not enough time for me to do all the task. Interview was first in Polish then in English. People interviewing were nice.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the situation when you were responsible for organising group work.   Answer Question