MARTA

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at MARTA.

Interview Details – Two-stage interview process. Initially with a three person panel, whereby top candidates move on to a one-on-one with the hiring manager. It is a very formal process.

Interview Question – Describe the greatest challenge that you foresee in this position and how you intend to overcome it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very formal process through Human Resources. I made a counteroffer after reviewing the Annual MARTA Oversight Committee Report that lists all employee salaries.

QA Interview

QA

Interview Details – Group interview. Be very detailed

Interview Question – I did not encounter any   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – short and to the point

Manager of Client Services Interview

Manager of Client Services

Interviewed at MARTA

Interview Details – After submitting my resume I was called in for an interview. I met with the CIO for a few minutes and was subsequently questioned by three of his managers. I was asked questions about CBAP and PMI topics.

Interview Question – What was the process for BA activitiy.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at MARTA

Interview Details – When I got this job I did not have to interview. I met with the CIO and he asked me a couple of questions about my experience and my network at MARTA and after answering those questions for him I was told to come in the following Monday. That was about it.

Interview Question – When I got this job I did not have to interview. I met with the CIO and he asked me a couple of questions about my experience and my network at MARTA and after answering those questions for him I was told to come in the following Monday. That was about it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Very Easy Interview

Procesor Interview

Procesor
Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at MARTA in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview took 10 minutes max.

Interview Question – What would you describe as the best traits for an employee in the position applied for?   View Answer

Maintenance Interview

Maintenance
Stockbridge, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at MARTA in November 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with four persons asking questions concerning concrete forming, lock and security equipment, ceiling and floor tile installation and electical power systems.

Interview Questions

• How many electrical wires are needed to connect to a 277 volt light?   View Answer
  • Can a two by four foot light fixture be placed in a two by two foot spot in a drop in ceiling?   View Answer

Senior Auditor Interview

Senior Auditor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at MARTA.

Interview Details – Too long ago, sent in resume had a very good interview with the Assistant General Manager and Manager. This was at the entry level wasn't much to give because I didn't have any experience at the time.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – At the time it was entry level, there was no negotiations

Worked for MARTA? Contribute to the Community!