MARTA

www.itsmarta.com

MARTA Interview Questions

2.3

Project Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at MARTA.

Two-stage interview process. Initially with a three person panel, whereby top candidates move on to a one-on-one with the hiring manager. It is a very formal process.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the greatest challenge that you foresee in this position and how you intend to overcome it.   Answer Question
    Very formal process through Human Resources. I made a counteroffer after reviewing the Annual MARTA Oversight Committee Report that lists all employee salaries.

QA Interview

Group interview. Be very detailed

short and to the point

Manager of Client Services Interview

After submitting my resume I was called in for an interview. I met with the CIO for a few minutes and was subsequently questioned by three of his managers. I was asked questions about CBAP and PMI topics.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview Questions
    • When I got this job I did not have to interview. I met with the CIO and he asked me a couple of questions about my experience and my network at MARTA and after answering those questions for him I was told to come in the following Monday. That was about it.   Answer Question
    There was none

Procesor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at MARTA in January 2012.

Interview took 10 minutes max.

Interview Questions
    • What would you describe as the best traits for an employee in the position applied for?   View Answer

Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockbridge, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MARTA in November 2011.

Interviewed with four persons asking questions concerning concrete forming, lock and security equipment, ceiling and floor tile installation and electical power systems.

Interview Questions
    • How many electrical wires are needed to connect to a 277 volt light?   View Answer
    • Can a two by four foot light fixture be placed in a two by two foot spot in a drop in ceiling?   View Answer

Senior Auditor Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at MARTA.

Too long ago, sent in resume had a very good interview with the Assistant General Manager and Manager. This was at the entry level wasn't much to give because I didn't have any experience at the time.

Interview Questions
    At the time it was entry level, there was no negotiations