MARTA Police Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at MARTA Police

Manager of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at MARTA Police in May 2010.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MARTA Police in March 2010.

Initial communication with HR Dept was professional and prompt. Interview was scheduled soon after applying. Interview was on time and comfortable. FIve persons including HR participated. Questions were probing but manageable. A lot of paperwork was needed and completed after interview. However, never heard back--not even an email to say no thanks, we chose another.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle difficult persons (in various situations)?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle difficult situations (in various scenarios)   Answer Question

Help Desk Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at MARTA Police in February 2011.

Interviewed in Feb of 2011 with a panel of 4. The scheduled time was 1pm. The interviewers trickled in one at a time after 1pm. I waited over 20mins before the panel was in attendance and ready to begin. The interview process was NOT intimidating as I was annoyed at their tardiness and lack of considerance. At the conclusion of the interview I asked when their process would be complete and when I would hear something back. I was guaranteed a response by the end of the week as the interview took place on Monday. To this day, I've heard NOTHING back and followed up two times. Very Unprofessional.