MAU Workforce Solutions

Getting the Interview

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Inventory Analyst Interview

I applied online - interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – Long intensive interview,

Manufacturer Process Operator Interview

Greenville, SC

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in June 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was fairly straight forward ,

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Associate Relations Leader Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions.

Interview Details – Very lengthy and hard to get a response to where you are in the process. You never know if you got the job or if you have been rejected.

Interview Question – Would you relocate for the job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation allowed. I was told if I wanted the job, that was what it was going to be. I was told salary would be reviewed at a later day. (However, that is the same statement most recruiters use in the interview/offer phase.). Reviews of salary or performance are very rare.

Driver/BMW Interview

Greer, SC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview with MAU and then with the employer and then they will call you.

Interview Question – Do you feel you can do the job?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

BMW Production Associate Interview

BMW Production Associate
Greer, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in September 2011.

Interview Details – wait all day and almost forgot about me.

Interview Question – What is worst job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I see Bmw training center

BMW Production Associate Interview

BMW Production Associate

Interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions

Interview Details – Hiring process is comparable to trout swimming upstream. People all over, being herded through so long as you met basic requirements. Interviews are fast and upon completion if you are selected you move on to further training classes and physical examinations.

Interview Question – None really, basic interview questions about a challenging experience in a previous job and how you overcame it etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiations but you know what you are going in for at the start.

Production Associate Interview

Production Associate
Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – I sat in a tiny room in which the air conditioning failed to keep out the greenhouse effect produced and perpetuated by the pointless humungous windows in the front of the small waiting area.

Approaching the desk I was asked to fill out some forms. Most of the forms asked for information I had already given them in my resume, which pissed me off, but I did it anyway.

Called into the back by a woman who, from what I could tell, was very sour and jaded. She never smiled, she seemed to take it personal when I did not want to disclose why I left my former employer. So I had to re-live the painful harassment and racial issues from a few months ago until now.

She asked a few questions about my experience and if I was willing to work weekends, swing shift, without climate control, etc. Then said, "Ok, thanks." and looked at me in such a way that signified that this was the end of the conversation.

When I tried to ask her questions about what other opportunities MAU could provide she acted very upset, which was very confusing to me because in my experience any company takes it as a good sign that you are interested in them enough to ask questions.

I was offered the position at BMW, and I took it.

Interview Question – "I'm going to have to know something about why you left your last employer."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation other than the day you are available to start, and even that is only negotiable by about 24 - 48 hours.

Production Interview

The process took 5 months - interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied many months before i heard anything back. i had gave up on this job and started looking for something else.

Interview Question – can you work overtime   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for MAU Workforce Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at MAU Workforce Solutions interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by MAU Workforce Solutions employees and interview candidates.