MAU Workforce Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied for Production Associate Position for BMW via. MAU online. The entire application process took about a week. Once you applied for the position for BMW, you have to schedule your own interview and time you want to be interviewed. You must arrive at the branch at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled interview to fill out additional paperwork if required.

Interview Questions

• Can You tell me how you left your job? Can you provide some details on how your left?   2 Answers

Associate Relations Leader Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions.

Interview

Very lengthy and hard to get a response to where you are in the process. You never know if you got the job or if you have been rejected.

Interview Questions

• Would you relocate for the job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation allowed. I was told if I wanted the job, that was what it was going to be. I was told salary would be reviewed at a later day. (However, that is the same statement most recruiters use in the interview/offer phase.). Reviews of salary or performance are very rare.

BMW Production Associate Interview

Interview

Hiring process is comparable to trout swimming upstream. People all over, being herded through so long as you met basic requirements. Interviews are fast and upon completion if you are selected you move on to further training classes and physical examinations.

Interview Questions

• None really, basic interview questions about a challenging experience in a previous job and how you overcame it etc...   Answer Question

Negotiation

There are no negotiations but you know what you are going in for at the start.

Manufacturer Process Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was fairly straight forward ,

Negotiation

No negotiation

Associate Relations Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Augusta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Informal. I submitted my resume and received a call. We dud a phone interview. 2 days later I had a 1:1 interview. StarTed 2 weeks later. First manager was amazing but he left 2 weeks later to go to another compants.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at MAU?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate

Driver/BMW Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greer, SC) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview with MAU and then with the employer and then they will call you.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you can do the job?   1 Answer

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Augusta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

There were no questions asked, you filled out an application at one of their job fairs (normally hosted inside of a hotel). I saw most people denied employment, because they were not interviewed my the boss, including my friend who applied with me, however, I was hired, because I was lucky enough I suppose to talk to the boss of the hiring team. So I'm not sure what they exactly look for in an employee because the application is mediocre/standard. You get a starting date and a list of items you need to be able to work, you also have to be prescreened for a drug test and background test. The hiring event seems very energetic but that's about it.

Interview Questions

• I see your salary requirements are $10/hr, we actually pay $7.65/hr, we did away with overtime, and there are no benefits.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was simple, just be yourself and be honest about your standards and requirements.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greer, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greer, SC) in September 2011.

Interview

wait all day and almost forgot about me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I see Bmw training center

Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions (Greenville, SC) in August 2011.

Interview

I sat in a tiny room in which the air conditioning failed to keep out the greenhouse effect produced and perpetuated by the pointless humungous windows in the front of the small waiting area.

Approaching the desk I was asked to fill out some forms. Most of the forms asked for information I had already given them in my resume, which pissed me off, but I did it anyway.

Called into the back by a woman who, from what I could tell, was very sour and jaded. She never smiled, she seemed to take it personal when I did not want to disclose why I left my former employer. So I had to re-live the painful harassment and racial issues from a few months ago until now.

She asked a few questions about my experience and if I was willing to work weekends, swing shift, without climate control, etc. Then said, "Ok, thanks." and looked at me in such a way that signified that this was the end of the conversation.

When I tried to ask her questions about what other opportunities MAU could provide she acted very upset, which was very confusing to me because in my experience any company takes it as a good sign that you are interested in them enough to ask questions.

I was offered the position at BMW, and I took it.

Interview Questions

• "I'm going to have to know something about why you left your last employer."   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation other than the day you are available to start, and even that is only negotiable by about 24 - 48 hours.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at MAU Workforce Solutions in August 2011.

Interview

Long intensive interview,