MAVERICK Technologies

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at MAVERICK Technologies

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, IL

I applied through other source – interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in April 2013.

Tough interviewers, but wonderful experience!

Quick and fair

Engineer II Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at MAVERICK Technologies.

Very well pleased with the planning and flexibility of arranging the interviews. The recruiter was very accommodating to my schedule, which was busy at that time. Interview was done with a couple of technical managers who were Engineers earlier with Maverick. Done on a technical skilll level assessment kind of mode. After that the functional manager also interviewed me, which was very relaxed. Mostly asked, what would you do in a situation like... format.

Very professional

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in December 2012.

People in the office were cordial and pleasant. After walking around the facility, the HR director spoke with me for about five minutes to discuss my interests outside of school and what I think about the area. After finishing the tour of the facility, the interviewer introduced himself. The interview was easy going and almost stress free. The interview felt more like a conversation instead of the normal "Tell me about a time when" questions. The interviewer was happy to answer any questions that I had and gave me his business card if I had any more questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you fix a problem with one of the systems if you were the only one here late at night with no access to anyone else's work   Answer Question

The hours required to work were conflicting with my class times

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, IL

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in June 2011.

I came to MAVERICK interviewing for an entry level position. I had an one interview with the Hiring Manager. I felt very comfortable and the interview seemed more like a conversation about my abilities and experience. From my face to face interview I was able to take in more information about the work culture and was open to ask any questions I had.

Acoounting Interview

I applied online – interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in March 2011.

Short and straight to the point

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at MAVERICK Technologies.

Contacted by a recruiter who found me on LinkedIN. Turned into a phone conversation where he pitched Maverick to me as a company, and helped me understand what the current strategy of the company was and how I could fit into this strategy. Next, a phone interview followed by an in person interview in the Maverick offices. In person interview was good, the manager asked me good questions and I felt like they made a real attempt at fleshing out who I was. Next a telephone interview with an executive, and then a very fast track towards an offer letter. Maverick is a first class operation at each step of the process, and you will meet organized, professional people who are relaxed and good at what they do.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how would I manage remote resources that were in another state.   Answer Question
    Recruiter called to tell me an offer letter was being generated by HR, and what the amount would be. We did negotiate, and reached a fair agreement that was followed that same day with an offer letter.