MAVERICK Technologies

Updated May 6, 2014
Updated May 6, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at MAVERICK Technologies

Acoounting Interview

I applied online - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in March 2011.

Short and straight to the point

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in June 2011.

I came to MAVERICK interviewing for an entry level position. I had an one interview with the Hiring Manager. I felt very comfortable and the interview seemed more like a conversation about my abilities and experience. From my face to face interview I was able to take in more information about the work culture and was open to ask any questions I had.

Confidential Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Columbia, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, IL

I applied through other source - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in April 2013.

Tough interviewers, but wonderful experience!

Quick and fair

Engineer II Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies.

Very well pleased with the planning and flexibility of arranging the interviews. The recruiter was very accommodating to my schedule, which was busy at that time. Interview was done with a couple of technical managers who were Engineers earlier with Maverick. Done on a technical skilll level assessment kind of mode. After that the functional manager also interviewed me, which was very relaxed. Mostly asked, what would you do in a situation like... format.

Very professional

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies.

Contacted by a recruiter who found me on LinkedIN. Turned into a phone conversation where he pitched Maverick to me as a company, and helped me understand what the current strategy of the company was and how I could fit into this strategy. Next, a phone interview followed by an in person interview in the Maverick offices. In person interview was good, the manager asked me good questions and I felt like they made a real attempt at fleshing out who I was. Next a telephone interview with an executive, and then a very fast track towards an offer letter. Maverick is a first class operation at each step of the process, and you will meet organized, professional people who are relaxed and good at what they do.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me how would I manage remote resources that were in another state.   Answer Question
    Recruiter called to tell me an offer letter was being generated by HR, and what the amount would be. We did negotiate, and reached a fair agreement that was followed that same day with an offer letter.

Worked for MAVERICK Technologies? Contribute to the Community!