MAVERICK Technologies

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Acoounting Interview

Acoounting

I applied online - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in March 2011.

Interview Details – Short and straight to the point

Talent Acquisition Interview

Talent Acquisition
Columbia, IL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in June 2011.

Interview Details – I came to MAVERICK interviewing for an entry level position. I had an one interview with the Hiring Manager. I felt very comfortable and the interview seemed more like a conversation about my abilities and experience. From my face to face interview I was able to take in more information about the work culture and was open to ask any questions I had.

Confidential Interview

Confidential
Columbia, IL

I applied through other source - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies in April 2013.

Interview Details – Tough interviewers, but wonderful experience!

Interview Question – Questions were more conversational and not generic.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Quick and fair

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineer II Interview

Engineer II

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies.

Interview Details – Very well pleased with the planning and flexibility of arranging the interviews. The recruiter was very accommodating to my schedule, which was busy at that time. Interview was done with a couple of technical managers who were Engineers earlier with Maverick. Done on a technical skilll level assessment kind of mode. After that the functional manager also interviewed me, which was very relaxed. Mostly asked, what would you do in a situation like... format.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very professional

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at MAVERICK Technologies.

Interview Details – Contacted by a recruiter who found me on LinkedIN. Turned into a phone conversation where he pitched Maverick to me as a company, and helped me understand what the current strategy of the company was and how I could fit into this strategy. Next, a phone interview followed by an in person interview in the Maverick offices. In person interview was good, the manager asked me good questions and I felt like they made a real attempt at fleshing out who I was. Next a telephone interview with an executive, and then a very fast track towards an offer letter. Maverick is a first class operation at each step of the process, and you will meet organized, professional people who are relaxed and good at what they do.

Interview Question – They asked me how would I manage remote resources that were in another state.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recruiter called to tell me an offer letter was being generated by HR, and what the amount would be. We did negotiate, and reached a fair agreement that was followed that same day with an offer letter.

Worked for MAVERICK Technologies? Contribute to the Community!